Early morning at the beach ...

Girl

“Yujin, wake up, we’re there !”

Yujin open with annoyance her eyes to see the wonderful landscape of Jeju, that make her smile out of happiness.

Whoah, that’s beautiful !

Alll get up of the bus , excited by the fact that they arrived, finally !! In the hotel,girls were at the first level while boys were at the second one. They visited a little around the hotel and soon it was already time to eat and sleep. But all pupils were excited and most of them found the solution to go out and comeback without being caught.

The group of friends of Jimin was doing great in Jeju,  sociable as they were, they easily met friends and held a party on the beach. The next day, most of people were exhausted, having  fun at night and then bear with boring visits at temples or museums was not that interesting. Eunji just had fun in Yujin room and they were tired as the rest of the group. The teacher saw how the group was doing and canceled the rest of the program.

Happy that the program for the afternoon was canceled , most of people went to the beach. Everyone jumped  in the beach and started a big water war. Eunji and Yujin were late. Eunji was stunning in her two pieces swim suit, showing off her amazing tiny waist. She was jumping, excited to finally enjoy a afternoon at the beach, she told Yujin to hurry up as she didn’t even change herself. She had searched though all her bag, searching for that swimsuit.

“Wait I don’t find my swinsuit !! “

Eunji with the most innocent face of the world, faked her surprise :

“Really ?!”

"Huh, I remember putting it yesterday in my bag before going , that's weird !"

Eunji sighed, acting very annoyed and in a hurry said :

"Ya, we don’t have time, just put the other one I bring !"

Yujin nodded and takes the swinsuit that Eunji handed her and suddenly blushed :

"NO WAY THAT I WEAR THAT !!"

“Ya, it’s the cutest thing ever “

“I’m not cute , I don’t even swin I won’t wear that !!! “

Yujin run away from the room , far away from Eunji. She went to calm her in a coffee shop, no way that people witness her in this swimsuit...

Soon, everyone came back in the hotel , smelling of the beach ,this salted scent. Yujin pouted seeing that, all seemed to have a great time, whereas she  was wasting her time at a coffee shop. The girl had never come to the beach because she was living in Seoul since her birth and her parents were too busy to bring her at the beach.

The next day was the last one, it will be a pity if so close to the beach, she wouldn’t experience it.

So, she wake up very early and without disturbing Eunji, she prepared her to go over the beach, without her full consent, she tried the swimsuit, with little cherries on it. It was cute, as Eunji said not that she didn’t like it but she didn’t want people witness her in a so cute swimsuit, almost , as if they could read her secret. It was a irrational fear, that ruined yesterday mood, but she didn’t liked how boys would like at her when she had shorts or thinks like that. So, she was terribly not at ease, wearing a swimsuit in front of so many people, but as she was going to enjoy the beach alone, it didn’t matter for her. She look at herself  in the mirror and put some sunglasses , she tried a smile. She takes one of her large shirt, that was more like a large dress with sandals and run to the beach with her beach bag.

In hurry, she didn’t see Jimin. He was just awake and witness her bare beautiful legs. He didn’t totally recovered his senses and still in pajamas, he followed that he was thinking that was a dream. It’s was around 6 in the morning.

Yujin take off her sandals and was screaming while running on the beach. She threw her stuffs on the sand. She still didn’t have taste the sensation of water on her skin. She was playing like a kid with the waves , running when they were coming and daring to run towards themselves when they weren’t. Soon, she takes off her dress and jumped in the water. She let out a little scream as the water was too fresh in this early morning. Soon, she became more quiet and lies herself on the water, enjoying this sensation, of owning the world, being in harmony with the nature, with the sea.

Jimin felt not at ease, why did he witness that ? He realised that he wasn’t dreaming after noticing how clear and real it seemed. It was the first time he saw her that happy, that free. She was so cute in her cherry swimsuit, screaming and laughing like a child. Soon, as the water was too cold she get out of the water, feeling very good. She was reaching her towel when a man grabs her arm violently. Jimin run in her direction. Yujin was paralyzed, looking at the man. With a upset voice, he asked :

"Yura, Kim Yura !?"

"What are you talking about ? She’s not the person you think she is !"

Jimin punch him and Yujin realized his presence while he was covering her with the towel.

“Are you alright ?”

Jimin was looking ather, trying to guess what she was thinking at this exact moment , with this neutral expression. They were returning to the hotel when Yujin run back to the man.

Now, she was intriged by this man. Jimin didn’t call her back, because he knew that it will be useless, so he just followed this stubborn girl all the way.SHe stoppd right in front of him, asking in a brethless voice, as she was running :

“Ajushhi , it’s my mother name, my mother is Kim Yura”

The man was touching his painful cheek that Jimin had punched with his two hands and hearing that, his heart stopped  and his eyes widened. After few seconds of silence, he explain to her :

“You’re the exact replica of her, when I knew her , no wonder she is your mother” The man bite his lips, he wasn’t going to say that, he wasn’t planning on theaten her, but she was so moving, so radiant that his heart was fluttered.Yujin, curious, asked :

“How do you know her ?”

“a long time ago, we were dating”

Yujin looked more precisely at this man, he seemed to be a decent man, wearing a suit and a good wristwatch. So,this is the kind of man that my mother finds attractive..

“Huh”

She didn’t have anything to say, as she didn’t want to know how her mother was as a lover, because it would be hurting to know that she was a lovely girlfriend and that she is that terrible mother for Yujin. She had a quite sad expression but the man started to laugh, laugh out of happiness, with tears of joy.

“Your expressions, your way to move , your smile, you’re her, look at it “

The man get up and search though his wallet , he handed her a old photo of Kim Yura

Her mother was smiling happily, in a white dress. She seemed so young and so happy, so different of the business woman she became. Yujin asked the man a piece of paper and wrote the dial number of her mother . With sad eyes, she stared at him, handing him back the piece of paper.

“Contact her , you have the potential to make her happy”

Without even a last look for him, not giving him the time to thank her, she went back on the beach and felt bad, very bad. Jimin that followed her , grabs her cheeks and lecture her :

“You should be smiling, you said that your mom would be happy”

She slapped his hand  gently, almost smiling. She pouted saying :

“it’s more complicated , I’m being selfish”

“You’re not , you think of the happiness of your mother !”

“Really ? My parents don’t love each other, it’s a fact that I‘ve accepted with time they will be happier divorced but it’s a delicate thing in CEO world, involving rents, properties and money they ‘re so dumb … and well doing that without even thinking about my dad, oh really I’m as dumd as they are …  how are yours ?”

Jimin had his head down , making Yujin worried. She gently patted his head ,

“Dd-did I say something that upset you ? Forgive me”

He strongly shake his head , showing her that she was wrong , he said :

“No, it’s just that my parents situation is complicated too.  I always thought that they loved each others, but one day my father disappeared and left my mother after years of living together. Recently, I heard that he was doing great in U.S.A, and that he had a new family too.“

“Oh, that’s sad to hear “ She gently patted his head, but he added :

“my mom now is trying to love again, after all this time”

It’s gonna be okay, she will still love you, as she did before…  Parents are such a difficult thing to do, she’s courageous !

Are you saying that it must be hard raising me ?

Yujin loooked at him, with a shocked face

“I ...didn’t say that in that way!!  She is courageous being a single mother , that's all i was saying !!

Seeing how she was struggling to justify herself, Jimin coulld hold his laughs and take her in his embrace. He run to the water with a screaming Yujin, asking him to put her back on the sand. However he just jumped in the beach with her.

“Whaouh, so refreshing !!”

 She started to hit him, when he just laugh, she yelled at him  :

"You’re completely crazy"

As she saw that it was inefficient she throw water at him, and soon he was all soaked, as she was laughing, he just make her fall again in the cold water and throwing water at her. Those two started a water war, with screams and lot of fun. Both didn’t see anything and were just throwing water at each other. After minutes of it , Jimin asked for a break and as Yujin had no intention to stop, he just lifts her like a little animal.She complained

“My feet can’t reach the sand, put me back on the floor !”

Now they were body to body , and Jimin was looking at her, her happy face of today. Their mouths were dangerously close to each hers.  Soon, both of them blushed and Jimin set her free from his embrace. While looking away, he said to her :

“Let’s go, you might be cold ...“

They get back in the sand and she use the towel first to dry herself and offer him to take it, but he refused it. Without his consent, she started to dry his hair , smiling. Jimin awkward, was almost as red as a tomato ,and with a voice that failed to be a complaint , he  asked her :

“Why… are you smiling that way ?“

“It feel like I’m drying a little puppy” was her answer, with a big smile

“I’m a little puppy to you ?!!”

“at this very moment, yes”

He groan, making her laugh a lot. As he finally accepted the towel, he get to see properly her cute swimsuit that Yujin was wearing, feeling confident again , he said fiercely :

“I’m sure puppies don’t appreciate this swimsuit as much as I do, Yujin, you’re gorgeous in this”.

Yujin that had put back her sunglasses, take them off and with a look of disapprobation, said

“Don’t talk like a erted ajusshi , Jimin, just say “it’s cute” like everyone would do “

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="258" />


Hey, it's been so long !! We're already at chapter 16 , i didn't know my story would be that popular, thanks to my subbies <3

Oh, would you know how i've come up with the first chapter scene ? It's a quite funny story that happened to me ...

Also, iv'e came up with another fic that i will update later ! ;)