Where r U ?

Girl

Hm, i feel like i have to explain why i don't update chapters very often. The tone of the story in this chapter dramatically changes and and it's sometimes hard to get in the mood  to write some sad scenes like this. Anyways, this is a sad chapter with some violent scenes, but not enough to tag it as "mature" ...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="162" />

After taking back the subway but this time sitting they enjoyed the last minutes of this date. He carried her books to her house and they awkwardly said goodbye in front of Jungkook house. Yujin was already opening the door, but Jimin stopped her.

"Yujin !"

"Yep ?"

The girl turn around, waiting for him to speak with curious eyes.On the other side, Jimin gather his courage and leans his lips towards Yujin ones. She takes steps away, scared by his action.

"You’re not allowed to do that …" she mumbled avoiding his gaze.

He stepped back too, embarrassed that she refused his kiss, she was the first one to do so, as expected from Kim Yujin always  breaking so easily his confidence.

"Oh, sure I didn’t mean to..." Jimin stopped his sentence, thinking about what he should say , what didn't he mean to do ? He meant to kiss her, and surely not to force her or scare her.

The door was already closed, Yujin was running to her room with the heart beating. Maybe she wanted to be kissed by Jimin ? But she can’t, she’s not supposed to love because of Song Gyu.

 

 

*

 

 

The evil man was sitting at his office watching some videos Yujin like he would always do at the end of the day, to check if his toy was messing around. Usually, it shows Yujin reading in a coffee shop, or at school attending to classes. But until Jimin stepped in the story, the videos would easily get him angry. Does she think she can actually flirt with guys like this ? She's freaking making him angry. Like today, now she goes on dates with him ? It was enough, enough of this silly boy stealing his toy away, she will start to think that she's free - and it's not her case , at all. Didn’t she get his warning ? He throws a innocent glass of strong alcohol on the wall and sitted back on his chair, laughing like a mad man.

Anyways, he would take care of it ! Whatever ...

 

The following day

Yujin wake up with an unsatisfied expression, how was she supposed to deal with Jimin today ? Avoid him ?  She ruffles her hair, and made her way until the bathroom. She wake up early in purpose to walk alone to school, knowing well that Jungkook would on the way and more than all avoid Jimin so she won’t feel awkward around him. She stepped outside the house and closed the big entrance door , and started walking as usual with her earphones .Soon,  a black car stopped in front of her and that a hand dragged her  inside. Song Gyu  were waiting for her, there. Song Guy put his arm on her shoulders casually.Yujin instantly feel disgusted.

“So how are you today , Yujin ? Feeling good after a date with your boyfriend?”

“Huh, he’s not my boyfriend !! He never be !!” Yujin tried to justify herself.

Song Gyu looked at her shaken expression and her pitiful attempt to justify what she did yesterday. He just laughed with his gross voice, followed by his vulgar assistant who was driving . He slapped her and cupped her head in his hands.

“Now you owe me a date , too. Don’t you think so ?” He was grabbing her arm so violently that she couldn't move anymore. She didn’t get to nod, causing her to receive one more slap. Arriving to his basement, he asked his fellows to leave them alone, and Yujin feared the worst once again.

"Why aren’t you smiling like yesterday ?" he asked with a fake concerned voice and expression.

Fear, this is the only feeling she can have for him, and he want her to smile ? It was impossible to do so so she stay still as if she was frozen. Irritated by her behavior , he punched her head against the wall, making her squeal in pain.

"You’re already crying ? But I didn’t do anything yet …"  he whispered in her ear with a dark voice.

He injected her a weird substance, causing her to lose conscience.

 

*

 

"Oh, where’s Yujin today ?" Eunji asked Jimin. Jimin was surprised, he thought that because of yesterday, the girl was avoiding him and didn’t get surprised seeing the empty seat next to him. He replied that he didn’t know either,  yet Jung kook definetely said that she headed to school. Maybe she was chilling aroung in some coffee shop, or even visiting her parents.

Eunji sighed, and pouted, sadenned by the fact that her bestfriend wasn't there today ... but she sees how Jimin seemed to worry now and decided to reassure both of them, faking enthousiasm :

“She might have found a good book and is completely hooked by this !”

 

Yujin open her eyes, but it was useless as she was completely surrounded by the dark. She quickly noticed that she didn’t wear clothes anymore and cried loudly fearing what will happen next.

"Do you think I you already ? No I want you to remember every seconds of it, Yujin-ah. It will be your first time after all, an amazing one, right ?"

He reached her body, embracing her in his lustful hands. Once again irritated by her crying so loudly he punched her again making her fall once more. Again , she felt unconscious.

 

Min Jung was now waiting at the door for Yujin to come, like a worried mom. Each time a sound will be heard she would look in all ways possible, she was almost tearing up too. Jimin arrived at Jungkook house to have some love advices with Jungkook and maybe see Yujin, and Min Jung almost frightened him.

"Can I have a hug ?" the womn asked.

Jimin hugged Min Jung, not used to see her tears or hear her voice shake. She broke the bug and tried to explain everything :

"Yujin is not back, I don’t know where she is, I have no idea, she doesn’t answer to my messages neither to my calls, I’m dying inside … "

They waited togetehr for her to come sitting in front of the door. Min Jung had her phone in her arm checking every minute if she didn’t get a call. Jimin couldn’t bear it anymore and went around the neighborhood but didn’t even spotted her shadow.

Hours were flying but still Yujin - this girl who would pop from nowhere weren’t there … she was always appearing out of nowhere and now showing up like this, at school wasn’t her style, at all.

Morning came but not Yujin.

Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday , Sunday … the week was flying but Yujin still wasn’t there. For Jimin, it was unbearable deep inside he knew that something  happened to her and something bad. His heart was heavy, and seeing the empty seat next to him in class was aching ….

Jimin guessed that it’s linked to all those days when Yujin was crying and felt useless all week. Eunji and Sungah were devasted by the news yet a week passed without further information’s. Nothing of her get found, nobody saw her, there were no clues no hints of where she could be.

Where are you, Kim Yujin ?