Interest in you ?

Girl

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="396" />

Yujin was walking back at home see a black car in front of her apartment, thinking about this stupid party she’d to go. Her mother was the CEO of a group when his father was a subordonate. Her cousin who abused of her is the son of a larger group than hers so even if she comeback at home with bruises and crying, her mother did not notice it. The only person that noticed it instantly were Lawyer Lee and chauffeur Joo. It seemed that for her mother it’s more easy to see her as a y little girl than a victim.

She greet the family driver and he gave her a invitation :

“Young Miss , the party will be held at Seoul Hotel saturday night, I will pick you up in the afternoon to bring you to the beauty center, please bring with you the dress that is there and send a text if it don’t fit you”

She nodded, while Chauffeur Joo bring the dress and acessories in her dressing. She read the little card that he gave to her.

“Hey, wish that you love the dress. Excited to see you ~ Kim Song Gyu"

She let the card fall , as her hands was shaking. Her cousin hold the party for sure, What was this jerk was planning to do to her ? Was he the one who picked and pay the dress for her ?  With an angered expression and trembling hands she shed in little pieces of paper the card.

She was fearing her first meeting with him since their childhood. He was the one who make her this way, shy, the one that people loved to bully. She went to see the dress and noticed how expensive it looks. She take off her clothes and tried it, It’s was a little dress in a pinky tone that flattered her long legs and amazing figure. She looked at it with a indifferent look and felt insecure : how this guy had her measurements, it fitted her so perfectly that it was suspicious.

Jimin who followed her to make sure that no one would harm her , and saw her interaction with the man who drove the black car and witnessed her weakness as she shed the card but also all the anger that she was hiding. While the chauffeur was bringing what seemed like a dress and shoes to him, he was hesitating going to see her. But the time that he was deciding she was already gone in her flat.

He picked up the invitation and guessed the date and the place where it will be held as it was in little pieces. Saturday at Seoul Hotel. He was going to knock the door when he remembers that she would be frighten by his presence here. So he sighed thinking about her all again, maybe she had just problems with her boyfriend after all ? It would be plausible.It was her life, he didn't have any right to interfer in it.

He finally headed home, Jimin live with his mother as his older brother had a flat on his own. And his father left home without a world ten years ago. He had a quite good relationship with his mom and was always cheering her up.

“I’m back, Omma” He opened the door and saw man’s shoes, he hush to the living room to see his mom and a stranger eating in a romantic atmosphere. Both were looking at him with a shocked face. Jimin saw how the man had his hand on his mother shoulders and how he tried to compose himself :

- “It’s your son, Jin Hee?”

- “Jimin glad you’re here, I present you a co-worker :Seun Ho, greet him “

Jimin greeted him coldly and grabbed some sports clothes before hushing outside

“ I’m going, see you “

“Already? You just stepped home… take care”

His mom sits back and sighed, the man put a warm arm around her shoulders and she speaks to him :

- “I’m sorry, I didn’t talk to him about you, I was fearing his reaction but now I guess that it’s worst now”

- “Don’t worry, also it’s almost scaring how you two look alike”

- “That’s not for anything that  I called him Jimin and that my name is Jin Hee “

Jimin was shaken by this  but didn’t want to ruin the mood. So he just headed to the box practice room and punched the sand bag for hours. Nobody was here and he had the occasion to let his anger and worries disappear for a moment. It was as if he was bothering the people he cared for :it was a painful feeling . When he was panting and tired, he finally went to shower and went back home. When he put the light on, he realized that his mom was already asleep in her room and that the man already leaved. Well, it was almost 2 in the morning.

 

“ I think that more than heroes , role models are important too, you can’t always count on people to save you but you can become more stronger. As said in Star Treck, it’s all about improving yourself”

The English teacher just asked Yujin a question and that clever girl answered in a perfect English. Jimin was blown away, she was able to give such clever sentences as she speak Korean when he even to present himself. As always, she was concentrated in the teacher speech as it was interesting as hell. Jimin was tired from his night of boxing and soon fall asleep.

Soon, a voice tried to wake him up : “ Park Jimin, wake up “

As he was too tired he groanned before turning his head the right side. But an upset kick in his feet definitely wake him up. As he let a scream, the teacher asked with a irritated voice in english:

“ Is everything alright , Mister Park ?”

Even before he opens his mouth, Yujin speaks for him :

 “Sorry teacher, I accidentally made my bottle of water fall on his feet.”

As she quietly said this fluently with her little british accent, she pick up her bottle and put it back on her table.The teacher, as Yujin had spoken, return to the study.

Jimin mouthed: “Why did you wake me up? “

She replied with an amused face: “You were too loudly sleep talking, Dude ! “ 

He blushed from this, hoping that he didn’t talked about her … Soon lunch arrives and Yujin went to the library as usual and Jimin join his friend,Jungkook

“Hyung, how are you doing ?“  Jung kook said while punching him gently

“So-so , Kookie, and you ?”

“Alright as always, just my mom that nags me everyday “

Jimin and Jungkook were not classmates as Jungkook just entered high school but both knew each other since kindergarten. “Smiley fools” as people named them, those two were always smiling like some village idiot. They started eating and were laughing very loudly as always.Suddenly, Jimin remember of what he was going to ask JungKook :

- “Have you heard of Yujin?”

- “Yujin, it’s the girl you threw a at, right ?”

Jimin suddenly was ashamed hearing that sentece and fastly added : “Uh, but except that ? “

“Hmm, no, people hate her because she have an arrogant and have a cold image but I can do some researches for you, if you want”

“Really ? You would do that, her full name is Kim Yujin, also if you see that she is being bullied, please help her and give those people a lesson !”

Jungkook nodded and added with a suspicious : “ Basically, you’re interested in her right ? “

Jimin clear his throat, horrified that what he just heard:

“ No !! Never!! I mean she’s violent and always arrogant and she’s almost taller than me, she never smiles and is nerdy! She punches me also ! You know that cute girls are my ideal type !! “

JungKook laughed, at how bad his bestfriend at telling lies. Jimin sighed, announcing that he gave up : “I guess that as my childhood friend, you know me quite well”

Jungkook looked at his friend with a smile , it was the first time that Jimin care that much for a girl,it was so cute but awkward too. Anyways, she might be very special.


Here ends Chapter 3 , with a appearance of JungKook , that cutie ~~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="416" />