Explaining to you.

Girl

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" />

 

"Jimin visit time is over." A nurse repeated exaspered by him.

 He released her of his embrace and placed her correctly in her bed. It was hard to leave her alone after seeing her in a such state, but rules were rules. Against his will, he let her hand rest peacefully on the blanket. After a last long stare at her he finally headed to the door. nGoing out of the room, he met a middle aged woman waiting in the hall.

"Oh, sorry" she said taking a step back. She was tall, with elegant clothes and was holding a luxurious bag. Jimin glancing at her found her disturbingly familiar.

"It’s okay, I was going. If you are visiting, you must know that it’s over for today, you will have to come tomorrow." he said nicely to her.

The woman lowered her eyes, saddened by what she just heard. "Oh, I see."

Jimin and the woman rode the same elevator to the lobby and he noticed that she entered a luxurious black car, with a chauffeur.He tried to not think about her and went back home. Next morning while he was in the hall of the room of Yujin, he found back the woman of yesterday. He greeted her politely and entered the room of Yujin. The young woman had her eyes open but looked like a statue, not moving at all.

"Hello, Yujin." He said with his sweet voice.

She raised her head, and their eyes met. He could see that she was still out of it but better than yesterday.

"Hi, Jimin." She said. He smiled, always loving the way she would pronounce his name.

Soon, the silence became awkward between Jimin still standing up holding the door and Yujin quietly sitting in her bed.

"Can I sit close to you ?" he asked unsure of her answer.

"S-sure. Come here." She showed him the bed with her hand warmly. Jimin just wanted to sit on the chair next to her bed and got surprised by her reply. He walked up to there and putting his bag in the chair, he sit in front of her.

"Thanks", she said with soft eyes. She reached his hands and holded it gently. Jimin got astonished by her closeness today.

"How are you feeling today ?" he asked, looking at her carefully.

"Still … dizzy, but better than yesterday. By the way, I’m sorry if my words or actions hurt you , I was out of my mind. I apologize sincerely. I’m sorry for that ugly wound on your hand." She said brushing it with her fingers.

"You don’t need to apologize for some drugs effects, Yujin." Jimin said , relieving the young woman.

"So, Changmin told you, right ?"

Jimin nodded, and she looked by the window in her thoughts. After long seconds of silence, she said : "I guess that we can talk about that later, right ?"

"Sure, we have time ! " Jimin said happy with the truth that this sentence was saying. They had time, to speak their hearts, they had all the life to do that so today they could just be together , enjoying each other presence.

"Jimin, I was wondering … Yujin started to speak, Jimin showed her his attention by caressing her hand, and he noticed how pink her cheeks were. She looked at him in the eyes and finished her sentence : Can I sleep in your arms ?"

He smiled and hugged her gently. "Anything you want, Yujin."

He felt her little smile against his chest and rubbed her back. "You see, I didn’t sleep well last night and I’m so tired. Plus Changmin woke me up early to change all the band aids." She explained to him almost grumpy.

"Nightmares ?" he asked. She nodded shyly, and he pulled her closer to him. "You’re safe here, have sweet dreams."

She relaxed her body and closed her eyes. Her head against his chest, she was hearing his heartbeat and this appeased her. Out of tiredness, she fall asleep and Jimin bury his face in her hair, thanking God that she’s here in his arms.

He was tearing up when he heard the door opened up. He raise his eyes and crossed eyes with his Mom. She was silently staring at them, with a soft smile on her lips. She was adjusting to the fact that Jimin became a reliable man that can protect the one he loves. She sat on the chair, full of emotions.

"You’re being wonderful with her." She finally whispered.

He smiled back at his mom, feeling complete as the two women that counted the most in his life were here next to him.

"Let’s eat, okay ?"

Jimin frowned. And his mother and him had a little argument in whispers on him skipping meals. They woke up Yujin without knowing. The vibrations of Jimin voice slowly made her open her eyes. She had those cute puffy eyes and messed hair, making Jimin smile. He realized it was the first time he was seeing her waking up this peacefully. Even if she slept several times in his arms, before he could wake up she would always release herself and  she was always the one seeing him wake up.  He thought that if everything go right, it won’t be the last time he see her waking up. She yawned and greeted shyly Jimin mother.

"Hey Sleeping Beauty, be comfortable around me." Jin Hee said before kissing her forehead.Yujin got surprised by this kiss but smiled back in response.

"So let’s eat. I’ve brought enough for three." Jin Hee said happily. "I’m so hungry."

"Mom, can she eat ?" Jimin asked.

"Her stomach wasn’t wounded so she can and must eat a little."   Jin Hee explained to her son.

Yujin  fidgeted her blanket : "Can’t I start with a juice today ?"

"Changmin told me that you’ll be asking for it." Jin Hee said, amused. She handed Yujin a mini bottle of juice, that Jimin quickly takes back to put the straw in the hole before giving it back to her.She drinks quietly her fruit juice while mom and son were chatting a little. She was not in his arms anymore but was almost glued to him, resting her head on his arm. When Jin Hee went back to work, Yujin said to Jimin : She’s nice.

"You think ? She’s over protective. Look all the different fruit juices she bought for you. I’m almost jealous." He showed her the grocery bags of differents drinks that his mom bought for her, before taking one and starting to drink it. He was now facing her, sitting on the bed.

Yujin smiled at his lame joke and reached his hand. "You know, I wanted to say that to you , I never meant those harsh words I said to you last time at the hospital. Seeing you 4 years later made me realize it wounded you more than I wanted to. You’re far of being a douchebag , Jimin. And –"

"Stop, you know I understood that your situation was difficult at that time, and even until now. You don’t have to apologize for things you were forced to do either." If Jimin was happy to hear a thing, it was to hear that what Yujin said when she left the hospital 4 years ago were all fabrications, but it hurt him to know that she was as much, or even more much wounded by her words than he was. 

"Still, I’m sorry to have wounded you." She said with a little voice.

"I’m fine now. You’re here, healing and sleeping in my arms. It’s all I need. And if we talk about each others faults, you almost died because I kissed you so I’m deeply sorry." He apologize, lowering his head.

"It’s false, it’s not your fault", she cupped his face with her hands, trying to raise his eyes to hers.

"I’m telling that if I didn’t do this, he wouldn’t have…" Jimin stopped his sentence, afraid to make her remember of bad things.

"Hey, nobody is guilty of anything in this room, okay ?" Changmin said clapping in his hands, to get their attention. They got embarrassed and both blushed, Yujin removed her hands from Jimin face in a hurry and tried to compose herself. Jimin stands up awkwardly and let Changmin examined Yujin.

"How are you, Princess ?" He asked, with a high-pitched voice, trying to entertain Yujin.

"Ah,ha , i'm not seven anymore ! Fine, I slept thanks to Jimin this morning." She said , reproaching him her early wake up. "But I’m still sleepy."

"No pain ?" he asked more serious.

She had a broken smile. "Bearable. I just need to move the least I can."

Jimin looked at her and observed how courageous she was to have this honesty with ChangMin.

"But there’s something I wanted to ask…" She was fixing her blanket , nervous. "What will he become ? What if he corrupts the justice and just …"

"This won’t happen. This is the second time you ask. As I said to you the first time, you’re perfectly safe now!" ChangMin said with a smile.

She raised an eyebrow."As long as he’s alive, I won’t feel perfectly safe." She said sadly.

Changmin looked at her for a long moment and she got it quickly. She turned herself to Jimin, who confirmed the information.

"This can’t be true !!! He must have planned something, I can sense it, it’s not possible. Did someone see the corpse ? Who killed him ?"She asked now worried. She was already thinking of the things he would do to her if he finds her later. She shook her head and started to sobb. Jimin tried to prevent her from crying by rubbing her back but this didn’t work at all. She even pushed him away from her, saddening the man.

"You should get out, Jimin." She said with a shaking voice. This weakness in her voice made him sink in despair.

"Yujin, he shot himself two balls in the head. He died instantly. And DNA test were made, Min Jung went to see his corpse and it’s confirmed that it’s him. It’s been one week now. You’re free to live your life as you want, now." Jimin explained to her, gently wiping her tears.

Yujin stopped to cry, but her lips were still glossy. "I feel so relieved hearing that he’s dead, I’m a monster. I hoped for his death since I met him, I’m just horrible." She said blankly.

Changmin gently cupped her face "You're absolutly not a monster , okay, don't get things messed up, he is the monster, you're the victim  … and in your stuation it’s normal to hope things to end in a way or another. I felt relieved too and so did all the people that cherish you. And as Jimin said death is a light punition for all he’d done to you."

She listened to him with all her attention before closing her eyes. Suddenly, she sobbed madly. She cried for a long time, and asked several times to Jimin if it was true.

"You’re sure, huh ? You’re not lying , are you ?" she asked him, suspicious.

"I’m not, we wouldn’t lie on those kind of things, this is the exact truth that happened." He repeated once more to her.

"You swear ?" She said looking at him in the eyes, trying to know if he was saying the truth.

"Yes, I swear that it’s the total truth." He said patiently. She hugged him, burying her head in his chest. Here, she started to sobb less , and fell asleep peacefully.

"Jimin visit time is over." Changmin said, opening the door carelessly.

"But she cried all afternoon." He pouted, holding her even tighter .

"I know but …"

"She told me that she had nightmares last night and couldn’t sleep well. When I’m with her, she just sleep peacefully. Please let me stay." He begged Changmin.

"But do you think you can handle them ?"

"I’ll try, anyways, I can’t sleep well either. "He said honestly. Changmin sighed, knowing that he already gave up saying no to Jimin. He nodded, and Jimin thanked him with a cheerful smile.

"So, you’re gonna go back home, take a bath, take some essentials, have a proper meal then you can come back and watch her sleep." Changmin warned the young man.Jimin pouted but agreed. Yujin woke up at the same time and Jimin announced her the news, making her smile. He left the room after pecking her forehead longly, making her blush.He went out of the room and find the same person as this morning, the pretty lady still sitting in front of the door. He finally gets who she was : Kim Yura.

In other words, Yujin's mother.

 


 

 

Hey, hey i had a pathetic day today, it was my first day at university and tomorrow i'm starting classes. I wanted to finish this story before starting classes so i guess i'll update more often, enjoying that i don't have things to do for the time being. Maybe even a double update tonight ;) 

Did you guys like Danger ? I feel like chorus and verses do'nt fit together, but it's still enjoyable. Jimin is so perfect in this, i swear *.* 

 

Have a great day !