Budget for bullying is never tigh ...

Girl

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="483" />

The following way was one of the worst day Yujin had spent at school. She inherited of a new nickname “ Girl” and insults coming  from everywhere. Study in those conditions was hard and her hands were shaking. But her character don’t allow people to bully her for a long time, her arrogant  face and her height frighten some people, so even if  she was able to hear those insults she was also able to shut those people up with a single gaze.

Jimin expected to see a broken girl today, like yesterday with swollen eyes and a shaking gestures but she did quite well. Sure there was insults but she manage to reduce these people silent with her gaze. Somehow, it makes him feel a little better.

Lunch was already over when Yujin came back to her seat to see that her  stuffs was in the garbage and on her table words like “ty” or “ want to use it with me ?” , with a ton of in her bag. She felt insulted. Anyways,why this was happening to her ? A boy pushed her to the ground and say with a lustly voice showing to her a :

“Right now , with me “

She closed her eyes trying to stay quiet. Suddenly, a girl spill a bucket of water on her. She was completely wet and humiliated.The whole class were laughing now and insulting her, she received some punches here and there and was now lying on the floor.

 “This is in those moments that I’d like to be able to stop time …”

Then she felt a warm hand catch her and lift her to stand her up. She opens her eyes to see a protecting Jimin leading her outside. That annoying boy really .With an upset voice, she screamed :

“Are you going to bother me any longer? Leave me alone !”

Jimin answer to her, trying to be as clear as he can : “I’m trying to repair what I’ve done, Because of what I’ve done yesterday, people feel free to bully you , so for now you’re under my protection. Go wash your face and change yourself“

“Why would I? “  Yujin respond with arrogance, but also astonished by his answer. She was shaking because of her wet clothes . He laughed a little and put softly his hands on her face.He went back to his locker in the classroom with a tough look and took his sport towel and going back to her, he started to wipe her hair. With a gesture, she stopped his arm and take the towel herself.

“You’re crying dear, go wipe those tears “ Yujin realized that tears were falling down, she takes a step back because Jimin was too close to her and also too daring , how could he touch her cheek and dry her hair ? Also how did he manage to notice her tears if she was wet ?

She headed to the bathroom when he put a hand on her shoulders; making her do a U-turn to escape this touch. He was surprised by this but quickly clear his throat before saying :

“When you’ll comeback to the classroom, nobody will bother you , I promise “

He was proposing his pinky finger to her but she just smirks

“I don’t do promise, I’ll thank you later “

She then open the door of the bathroom and calm herself while putting water on her face. Then, she takes her sport uniform in her locker and try to dry her hair. She just manage to do a messy bun and take a long breath. Jimin comeback to the classroom and pack his stuffs when he wasn't able to see her anymore because she was too far.

“What’s the name of the girl who just run away ?”

“Kim Yujin “

“Oh that’s quite sweet”

He went to the person who was seating close to Yujin and asked her to switch seats with him , with a big smile. Seducing girls was such an easy things for him. Then he just said that to the entire class :

“Now the joke is over, if one of you just swear at her , it’s me that will bully you, everything regarding her is watched by me. Don’t you dare to hurt Kim Yujin !

I’m the one who can “

He went smiling to the people who bullied her earlier and whispers, close to their faces .

“ this is even more true for you, you already deserve a lesson but I’m being tolerant”

If Yujin has a killer glare, Jimin could threaten people with a bright smile on his juvenile face.The all class has understand his message. The fact that everyone knows his talent in martial arts was enough to stop all form of violence towards Yujin: he was sure of that. The boy smirks with satisfaction. Now, he knew that this girl, Kim Yujin, would be fine .... But who knows? Some crazy could hurt her or whatever, from now. He takes her full of insults table and gave her his table and even his chair and quietly sit waiting for her. He also paid attention to take off the amount of condoms out of her bag. Guys, there were a lot of them. Bugbet for bulllying was never  tigh … use it for good instead of mocking her, !!  He takes out her notes stuffs out of the garbage and put all these condoms in this. He smiled at himself as everything seemed just fine now.

When Yujin heard the ring belling, she headed to the classroom and she found Jimin waving to her with a smile, at the seat close to her. Nobody was paying attention to her and it was quite quiet. With a shy gesture and her large sporty clothes, she takes a look at her seat. Her table was clean and her bag wasn’t overloading with condoms. She clearly see that Jimin has taken her covered table and give her his. She called him and mouthed a simple “thanks you!” with her hands around , giving him a little smile. Jimin freezes  seeing her smiling this little, it was the first time that she would do that.

After a full breath, she immerge herself in philosophy. If yesterday, she found math complicated, philosophy was an abstract subject , even if she was pretty good, understand all the concepts and others things like that were not that easy.

Jimin sighed for the don’t know time, he was staring at this girl, and in 2 hours she didn’t even look at him once … He was thinking about how tall and thin this girl looks. Compared to him, she was just a few centimeters smaller. She had gorgeous lips and medium long hair.Except her arrogant face of almost all the time, she seemed weak, very weak. If Yujin immerged herself in philosophy, Jimin was lost in his contemplation. Thinking about it, it was better if she wouldn’t look at him because he didn’t know if he could compose himself in front of her. Suddenly the ring bells and Yujin stayed here. He needed to see his friends to inform them to protect this girl whenever they could but at the same time, he couldn’t just leave her here. While he was wondering about this, he noticed that she wasn’t here anymore.

He fastly reach the door and spotted her on a bench outside.

Hm hm , okay , Omma , okay I get it

Was she talking to her mother ? Jimin saw how pissed off she was and her habit to stay silent whenever possible. Soon, she sighed out of frustration :

How do I have to say this? I don’t want to see him again in my life.

-Please, he’s your cousin, and I convince the whole family  to forgive you, Yujin!  

Omma, how can you? You know how he make my live a nightmare … Either ways, I’m forced to come right ? See you there !”

You’re being very reasonable Yuj..

She throw down her phone, and her mom was still “praising” her on the phone. Jimin saws how lost she was and picked up her phone and pressed the button to end the conversation :

“You just need to press that little button and you don’t need to talk anymore , huh ? “

He smiled giving her back her phone and messed a little with her hair, she just stopped him and said with a tough voice :

“Mind your own business”

"“I’m already too deeply caught loving you to stop caring, Yujin” he thought.Jimin felt worried. This phone call was quite harsh, why would she throw her phone in such a way ? He heard for sure :

“ how he made of my life a nightmare “

Who did that ? So many questions were on suspense and all of these make Jimin worrying even more for Yujin. Jimin also knew that people who are suffering need cheerful people around them. So he said with a stupid smile the silliest jokes he knew. They almost reached the classroom when he almost sees her lips curling.

That's a good thing.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="293" />

How do you find this chapter? Let's me know if you enjoy it, but also if you have some advices to give me ;)

Love you all =)