Break her into pieces

Girl

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="291" />

It was already Saturday and after the morning classes when Yujin was in her thoughts and didn’t enlight the class with her cleverness at all. Jimin saw how worried she became as Saturday was approaching. Today she just noted what’s on the board and if her body was there, her mind seemed to be far away. 

Jimin left her with a heavy heart when the ring bells, announcing the week end. Yujin was slowly walking back to her flat , listening to some quiet music, when someone take off one of her earphones . Jimin, as usual, asking her if she was alright, she lied :

“Why wouldn’t i be ?”

Because your family and more seem to piss you off !!, Jimin thinked.

“Oh, like that” Jimin smiled and Yujin tried to do so, but she ended up doing a quite sad smile.

“See you on Monday”

After saying that to him , she headed to home where Joo car waited for her.

“Thanks for listening to me and waiting here instead of in front of the school”

She said while entering in the car. Joo Chauffeur was her kind driver and always cared for her since she was born, today he had packed  lunches for her, cooked by his wife. She eat almost half of a plate and soon they arrived there.  

After a skin care, and a complete body care even her feet nails were getting done, she was getting dolled and while every staff member of the beauty center was praising her for her good skin and beauty, she had a big stone in a stomach due to the fear of seeing Song Gyu. After an afternoon of getting ready, at 7am she was fully ready and Yong Hi her former nurse was telling her how to behave, to eat well, to greet people, to walk in her killing heels.Her hair was curled in a princess like way and her make up was simple but beautiful.

Jimin stayed at Jungkook house, for 2 reasons. He didn’t want to face his mom yet and wanted to do the researches with Jungkook.

After almost two hours, they found that she was the daughter of the CEO of Kim Group, a financial group run by her mother. Jimin looked at the photo and the woman on the photo reminds him of Yujin, the same arrogant look and thin figures. In a photo of her, she was posing with her mom, both weren’t smiling. , why even before, she didn’t smile? Her smile was radiant yet she smiles once a century. The boys gave up their researches and were drinking soda while chatting. Jungkkok was punished by his mom and couldn’t get out tonight, so Jimin left Jungkook house and headed to tho box room.

When Yujin stepped outside the car, she captured photograph eyes and all started to gather around her. Her father arrives and together, they enter the hotel.

“Don’t worry, Yujin , Dad is here tonight he won’t be doing anything to you alright ? “

“I hope so, Dad”

After 2 hours she didn’t spotted her cousin yet and she was relieved. Yet the party was annoying with a lot of hypocrisy. All seemed so fake, but it was better than expected. Nobody in the room seemed to pay attention to her, she had a cup of champagne to imitate other people and after tasting it, she felt disgusted by this taste, so weird. Her mom was shining , on the other side, talking to people, hugging others and presenting her husband to everyone. Her mom has still  a wonderful figure, maybe thanks to surgery who knows.  She was quietly looking at her mom, at the fact that she was so integrated in this hype society. Yujin on the other hands, every time she tried to walk with her shoes felt ridiculous. For her mom, she was just a average girl, nothing to envy, even things to correct. Yujin has the habit to be chubby as a baby and now she is thinnier still her mom see her as this chubby girl.

Soon, the moment of dancing came, she dances with her father first and had almost a smile on her face. Her father had a quiet personality and was the one who cared most about her, who believed her but also couldn’t do anything. She knew that her mother forced him to stay silent and that he was ashamed of that. Since she was living alone, she didn’t kept in touch with him so it was good to see his face, with a peaceful smile on. Soon she had to change of partners and a tall man arrived and put a lustful hand on her waist , proposing his hand

“Would you dance with me , Yujin-ah ?”

Hearing this voice and feeling that hand on her waist , she froze and turning herself, she started shaking. Seeeing the effect he had on the girl, Song Guy felt satisfaction and took her hand : without her consent, he brings her in a isolated place of the party and started to smile evilly to her.

“You look gorgeous in this dress, yujin ah “

She composed herself and tried to run away from him but he grabs her waist and placed her against  the wall. After almost 10 years, she thought that the fear will disappear, that his face would not shake her and destroy her like when she was 7 years . He was now 24 years old and this evil look of him was even darker. His strong figure and large chest were like telling her that she wouldn’t be able to escape. And she didn’t even dare to look his face, evil eyes in and a disturbing smile on. In this little corridor, there were only both of them and she was trapped this way , no matter how she tried to escape from him she didn’t get to be far away from him. Song Guy was absorbed in his comtemplation of the girl, 10 years that he didn’t get to see her, she had now a wonderful body with perfect proportions. But still, a very afraid face remains. He scrutinized her in a lustful way for a long moment, brushing her hair and her waist as she was the most precious object he had seen.

 Her father noticed her absence and after a few minutes , find them in this intimate position, his princess was holding tears and this evil character of Song Guy was smiling . He set her free before threatening Son Gyu

“She’s not yours, you are not allowed to touch her anymore , it was the deal !“

“The deal might end soon, Father in law, but as you please “ He stepped back and after touching her cheek in a way that disgust Yujin, he went back to the party with a smirk on his face.

“Daddy” Yujin was almost crying, she was cold and shaking in a worrying way. He takes his little girl in his arms, feeling horrible as he noticed that she wasn’t there after a few minutes, enough for this monster to break her into pieces. But he had also to hold the ceremony, after a few minutes of hesitation, he put a kiss on her forehead :

“Go back home, Yujin, I will drive you there, I’m so sorry for what happened“

Jimin was waiting here, he didn’t know why but somehow he was worried about her after his hours of boxing, his steps bring him there. He had a bad feeling about tonight and had decided to return home when she returned safely home. Soon a man and a woman were walking to the entrance. This a model like girl arrived in front of him. It was Yujin, dressed like a model and looking dazzling. But she was crying silently, a old man was almost carrying her. Jimin run to her .

“Yujin “

“Jimin ? “  Yujin was surprised to see him here, seemed like he was protecting her even after school. She walks towards him and almost fell in his arm. Jimin take her in his embrace and noticed how shaking she was. He takes off his large sweater and put in on her. The old man was observing this , and suspiciously said:

"Yujin, who is he ?"

"Dad, he’s one of my classmates, he will walk me back home, go back to the party , okay ? Mom might be looking for you because you know some very important people wants to meet you."

She said that with a broken voice, with a unsteady allure she holds Jimin arm to keep a balance. She wipe those tears of her with her hands and tried to smile. Jimin swallows:

Hello, my name is Jimin, I will walk her back home, but could you give her some flat shoes please?”

She was taller than him with those killer heels and it was not practical if they were going to walk. He nodded and Joo driver  make her sit and take off those shoes to give her old converse. After he was done, he packed some stuff in a bag and put it in the hands of Jimin. He return to Yujin and take off the sweater Jimin gave her and give her a warm coat and a juice bottle .He then return the sweater to jimin saying that he would be cold.Jimin was astonished by the quick and efficient gestures of this driver. The father of Yujin  was looking at Jimin while wondering questions but he didn’t have the time to ask more that her wife was loudly asking  :

“Honey, where are you ?”

Her dad told them to hush before going back to his wife :“I’m here , what were you searching me for ? “

“Some very important people want to thank you for the great party we held “

The driver went back in the party too, as the subaltern of Yujin father and say to Jimin to take care of her. He nodded and looked back at this girl, she was blank and very pale, this would be impossible to walk with her. Jimin carried  Yujin as if she was a feather in his arms and went some streets away from the hotel before make her sit on a bench. He find the juice the driver gave her in the bag and gave it to her :

Drink this, you need some sugar

She obediently takes a mouthful of it before coughing and spilling out all the juice as an ill kid would. He wipe her coat and after a few seconds of search in the bag, he found a scarf and gloves for her to wear. Almost breathless, she said not without pain in a whisper :

"Sorry I can’t drink anything right now"

He hugged her, how can she excuse herself in this situation ? They take a taxi until her house and when they arrived there, she was already sleeping. He found the keys of the apartment and opens the door. He quickly bring her to her room and make sure that she wouldn’t be cold. He take her frozen hands and warmed them.

He closed the door of her room , silently. His heart was aching. This girl that everybody think of as arrogant at school goes to parties dressed like a mannequin and quit them crying as a little kid. At school she seemed so arrogant and mean yet, he saw her side of her that she hates : the unsteady,crying and weak Yujin. Wondering a ton of questions, he lied on the sofa and with a lot of worries fall asleep a long time after lying there. When sun light make her apartement almost bright, she opened her swollen eyes and seeing her dress on, she take it off in a hurry, take a long shower to erase any touches of him. She put on a large pajama and coming back to her room, she cries again and again.

 


 Poor Yujin , don't you think ?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="298" />

Thanks to all of my susbribers, you make my day everyday ;)

Also, sorry for that sooooooooooo long chapter, couldn't think of shorten it or cut it on the way ~~