Bad News

My oppa, Lee Sungmin

Miyoung POV

He's a fool yelling like that in public.  With my wallet in my left hand, I decided that I should look for my parents.  I scanned the airport, and I saw a sign with my name on it.

"Mom!  Dad!" I yelled.  Mom smiled, and Dad walked toward me.  They seemed to have aged a few years, and that worried me.  We had a group hug, and Dad put my suitcases in his car.

And then I noticed that we weren't going home.

"Dad?" I started to say.

"Yes?" he replied casually.

"If my memory is correct, we passed the house a long time ago," I said, worried.

"Oh, we forgot to tell you, sweetie!  We've decided that you should stay with your brother!" Mom exclaimed.

"Excuse me?" I exclaimed.

"Don't worry, we worked it out with Super Junior's manager and Lee Soo Man," Dad said to me.  "They both agreed."

Great.  Just great.

Sungmin POV

"Ow, Jungsoo hyung!  Gentle, please!" I cried.

"I am!  But it's not my fault that you blew your cover at the airport.  And it's not my fault that you had fangirls chase after you," Jungsoo replied.

"Geez, you make me feel bad hyung!" I pouted.

"By the way, what happened at the airport? You are one of the best at hiding youself in public." Jungsoo said to me.

"Well, I saw this girl," I started.

"Scandal," he muttered.

"Not that kind of girl.  I mean, I saw my little sister.  She was there!"

"Oh," was all he could reply.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.  Someone, probably Siwon, went to answer the door.  They talked for a while and then the person at the door left.  I wonder who that was.

"Hey hyung!" Siwon yelled.

"Yes?" Jungsoo replied.

"That was our manager.  He said that Sungmin's sister is staying over.  Oh, and her name is Lee Miyoung!"

"Eh?" Jungsoo and I both yelled.

"Hey, did I hear someone say girl?" Heechul came out from his room.

"Yeah!" Jungsoo and Siwon said.

Crap.