We're Going to Stalk Her?

My oppa, Lee Sungmin

Miyoung POV:

Heechul wasn't mad at me, like I thought he was!  I'm glad, because Heechul is known to hold grudges against anyone who messes with him.  I felt happy that he forgave me at the time, and I was happy for the rest of the day.

"Are you mad at me again?" I asked, knocking on Heechul's door quietly--in case he was sleeping.

"No, why would I be?" Heechul replied from the other side.

"Because I got you busted by Sungmin," I said.

"You're kind of adorable, so I couldn't get mad at you," Heechul replied.  I could imagine his grin.

"Weird."

"Now leave me be.  I am watching a drama re-run."  Heechul didn't respond after that.

With the fact that I was forgiven sitting in my mind, I finally returned to my room.  Jumping on my bed, I grabbed the teddy bear I received from Taemin and hugged it tightly.

Life is swell.

--

"Miyoung, your phone," Donghae drawled.  We sat on the living room couch with a bowl of popcorn in between us watching an old movie.  I sighed; I really didn't want to move.

"Miyoung, your phone," Donghae repeated.

"Okay, gosh.  I'm going to get it." I glared at Donghae.

Trudging up the stairs, my first reaction to my cell phone was that it was a wrong number.  But when I walked closer and saw the number, I recognized it.

"Hello?"

"This is Miyoung, right?"

"Yes?"

"You recognize the number, right?"

"You're--"

"I'm your best friend, of course."

"Jin?"

"Who else?"

"Why are you calling me?"

"Well, you're in Korea, right?"

"Yes."

"I'm coming to visit some relatives.  Are you willing to show me around?"

"Of course.  It's to return the favor."

"Thanks!  I knew I could count on you."

"Duh."

"I'll see you tomorrow?  I'm about to board my plane.  Estimated landing in Korea is 10:00 in the morning."

"Kay."

"Bye!"

I hung up the phone and put it back on my table.  Then I rejoined Donghae in the living room.

"Who was that?" he asked casually.

"A friend."

"Your boyfriend?"

"No!" I blushed.

"Why are you getting defensive, huh?" Donghae smirked.

"It's...nothing."

"Your crush?"

"Of course not."

"A friend, then?"

"Duh."

"How do you know him?"

"He showed me around while I stayed in America."

"So?"

"What?"

"You don't like him at all?"

"I admire him."

"Come on, Miyoung--"

Just then, a few of the other members walked into the room.

"Donghae-ssi, which of the members can drive?" I whispered.

Donghae stared at me in concern.  "You shouldn't ask..."

"Just tell me."

"Can't you use public transportation?"

"I have to pick up my friend from the airport."

"But--"

"Why?  Are the members that bad at driving?"

"No, it's just--"

"Hey, can any of you drive me to the airport tomorrow?" I asked the other members.

"I can," Kyuhyun said.

"Me too!" Heechul exclaimed.

"You guys just need to drop me off at the airport, and I'll find my own way back."

"Why?  I can wait for you," Kyuhyun said.

"Yeah, Miyoung.  It's no problem at all."

"My friend and I are going to spend some time together."

"Well, if you insist..."  That was the end of the conversation.

--

My alarm clock rang at seven in the morning.

Immediately, I shot out of bed and headed for the restroom.  I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and ran a brush through my hair.  I ran a quick shower and put on a pair of skinny jeans and a graphic tee.  I dried my hair with my towel while checking my reflection.

"Miyoung, I need to use the bathroom."

"Five more minutes!"

"You don't understand!  If I don't go, I'll die right here."

"Dude, chill." I opened the door, revealing Hyukjae.  "I'm done."

"Thank you!"

I checked the clock and it said 9:00 AM. 

--

"Hey, Kyuhyun-ssi, weren't you going to take me to the airport?" I walked into Kyuhyun's room.  He was on his bed, curled into a tiny ball.

"Hm?" I could hear him mutter.

"Aren't you going to take me to the airport?"

"Wha--"

"Kyuhyun, wake up!"

"Five more minutes--"

"Please?"

"No..."

I scanned his room and recognized Starcraft running on his laptop.  I turned up the volume to get Kyuhyun's attention.

"Hands off the computer." He said it so menacingly that I slowly backed away from the laptop.

"I won't bother you anymore," I said simply.

"No, wait Miyoung.  Sorry about that," he said.  He got out of bed slowly and dragged himself past me and into his bathroom.  He shut the door with a slam, and I regretted waking him up.

"Ah!  I have to get Heechul up as well," I said out loud.

Once I made sure that Kyuhyun had the water on and wasn't just sleeping on the bathroom floor, I made my way over to Heechul's room.

"Yo, time to wake up."

"Five more hours."

"Please?"

"Kiss."

"Ew."

"Then I'm not getting out of bed."

"I will for today, then.  I'm going to meet him, anyway."

"...Who?" Heechul sat up in bed.  I snickered because his hair was an absolute mess, and he didn't seem to care about that one bit.

"No one," I quickly said.

Heechul glared at me, and I looked away.  He wanted to know who--I could tell--but I wasn't just going to tell him right away.  It's my personal business who I met with, anyway.

"Hurry up, man.  I have to be at the airport in half an hour."

"Chill," Kyuhyun drawled.  "We're ten minutes away from the airport by car and without traffic."

I frowned.  "When did you get here?"

"Meh.  I was standing here for a while."

--

"How'd you get Heechul out of bed?  Seriously, that guy loves sleep almost as much as he loves Heebum," Kangin asked.

"Well, you know how the saying goes." I smirked, then said, "Curiosity killed the cat."

"Huh?"

"His curiosity got him out of bed."

"Lee Miyoung, are you telling my members lies about me?" Heechul exclaimed, walking down the stairs.

"No!  Hurry up!" I yelled back, grabbing my backpack from the closet.

"I would've been done ten minutes ago if your brother hadn't interrogated me," Heechul muttered.

With Heechul behind the wheel and Kyuhyun in the passanger seat, I felt extremely excited to have one of my friends visit Korea. Jin, my friend, translated everything for me when I first came to America.  His sister had offered to show me around, and I even stayed at his house.  His sister and I became close, and I grew close to him as well.

"Drop me off there." I pointed to the entrance to the airport.

"Sure thing." Heechul maneuvered to the side, and I got out of the car.

"I'll be back later.  Don't wait, and don't you dare follow me." I glared at both of them.

You see, the Super Junior members (under the instruction of my brother, of course) have this strange habit of following me when I go to places outside of the dorm.  It's like they don't trust me or something.

I'm old enough to do things by myself already.  I don't need to be chaperoned.  

--

Heechul POV:

"Are you ready, Kyuhyun?"

"For what?"

"We're going to follow Miyoung."

"No, we aren't," Kyuhyun replied.  "She's old enough to be alone."

"But Sungmin said--"

"Since when did you listen to the younger ones?" Kyuhyun smirked.

"Sungmin is trained in martial arts.  I wouldn't dare deny him any favor," I responded seriously.

"If we get caught, it's all your fault."

"Yeah, yeah." I brused it off; I would make sure that Miyoung wouldn't find us.

"Stalking isn't really my thing, so I expect you to lead, hyung."