Meeting Ryeowook

My oppa, Lee Sungmin

Miyoung POV:

"Ryeowook-ah, what are we eating tonight?"

"I don't know yet, hyung."

"Kyuhyun-ah, have you seen my magazine?"

"No."

"Hyukjae, Donghae is upset.  Will you go talk to him or something?"

"Yes, Jungsoo hyung."

I sat up in bed warily, unaccustomed to all of the voices.  Where I lived, no one spoke much.  My roommate partied outside of the dorms most of the time, leaving me to study.  Just...study.

"Where's your sister, Sungmin-ah?"

"I don't know.  Did she unpack?"

"I made sure she did."

"Can someone go and get my sister?"

I slid out of bed and walked out the door.  If there was any time to confront my brother, it was now.  I will not back down.  Lee Sungmin will meet the wrath of Lee Miyoung.

Ryeowook POV:

"So Sungmin's sister is coming?" I asked Heechul.

"Well, actually, she's already here," Heechul replied.

"Oh," I replied.  

"Can someone go and get my sister?" Sungmin called out.  No one else seemed to want to move, so I stood up.  I should try and be friendlier to people of the opposite gender.

I was about to go up the stairs, when I saw a teenage girl walk down the stairs nervously.  She was very cute.  She had big, dark brown eyes, and long brown hair. 

Wow, that must be Sungmin's sister.  Hyung wasn't lying when he said that she was beautiful.

"Hi, I'm Miyoung." She bowed toward me.  I stood there, frozen, staring at the way her lips moved and the way she smiled.  

"R-Ryeowook," I managed to stutter.  And now I've made a fool of myself in front of the most beautiful girl I've seen in my life.   "C-Come on Miyoung!  Let's m-meet the others!" I exclaimed.  I should just shut up.  Why can't I just shut up?

"Sure, Ryeowook-ssi."  Miyoung waited, expecting me to lead the way.  I quickly grabbed her hand, which caused her to smile.  I could feel my ears reddening, but I pretended like everything was fine.  After all, when will I ever get to do this again?