Confession?

My oppa, Lee Sungmin

Miyoung POV:

"Hm, I have some time right now.  I think I'll surf the internet," I said to myself.

I clicked on the web browser and went to the top searches.  I found Super Junior, Lee Sungmin, Yesung's turtle, Kim Heechul, and Lee Sungmin's hat.  I clicked on Lee Sungmin's hat. 

It was a blog post by some crazy fan saying "OMO! I saw Lee Sungmin at the airport.  He looked like he was looking for someone, and before he ran away, he threw his hat into the crowd! I faced all of the other fangirls and managed to get it ^_^.  Well, anyway, here is a picture."

I looked closer, and it was the hat that I gave him! I can't believe he kept it all of these years.  But, he did throw it to his fans, and that makes me kind of upset.

"Oppa!" I said, "Happy birthday!"

"Thanks Miyoung-ah!" Sungmin said back to me.

"I got you this hat!" I yelled.

"Wow! It's very nice. I promise that I will wear it forever!" he replied.

I didn't notice that I started to cry.  Just then, the oldest member--I think his name was Jungsoo--walked past my room and saw my tears.

"Miyoung, what's wrong?" he said to me.

"Ah, nothing Leeteuk-ssi," I replied and bowed.

"Well, if you need to talk about anything that's bothering you, just come by my room.  We can talk about your problems, and I won't judge you or anything," he said with concern.

"Thanks, Leeteuk-ssi," I said.  "Oh!  Don't tell my brother that I was crying."

"Anytime, Miyoung.  And could you drop formalities?" he called back to me.

Sungmin POV:

I went back to my room, sneaking a glance at my sister's room along the way.  I saw her sleeping, and her eyes were a little damp.  Was she crying? I sighed, and walked in, closing the door softly after me.  I tucked her in, just like the old days.

"Miyoung, oppa is sorry for leaving you even after we made the promise.  Please forgive your oppa and smile to me like you used to," I said.  Too bad she couldn't hear me.

I got up and left her room.  I hope that you can forgive me, Miyoung.

Little did I know that Miyoung was still awake.

Miyoung POV:

Going to sleep is hard!  I'm still on America time, after being there for two years.  Oh, shoot!  Is that Sungmin?  Right in front of the door?  Why is he coming in?  It's a little cold in here...

I faked sleeping to avoid conversation with him.  However, just being in the same room with him made me want to cry.  I missed him so much!  How could he just leave me?  Great...the tears are coming back.

I heard Sungmin gasp.  Maybe he was shocked about the tears, my tears, betraying me by spilling in front of him.  He started to move around.  To my surprise, he tucked me in.  He hasn't done that in a long time.

After a few mumbles words that sounded like apologies, he got up, kissed my forehead goodnight, and left the room.  My eyes fluttered open.  Well, that changed my impression of him.  I'll have to think this through...