A Chat With Kibum, and a Sleepover with Ryeowook

My oppa, Lee Sungmin

Miyoung POV:

"Miyoung-ah!  We're playing truth or dare!  Do you wanna join?"

"With alcohol?" I yelled back.

"Yeah!"

"I don't want to get drunk.  Leave me out," I said.

"Okay!"

I can't believe they wanted to play truth or dare with the alcohol again!  I mean, Kibum oppa said that they just played that yesterday.  Anyway, I wonder why Kibum isn't gonna play?  I read somewhere that he loves to drink.

"Kibum-ssi, why aren't you gonna play with the rest of them," I asked.  Hyukjae and Donghae were already on their 5th glass.  Jungsoo was laughing his head off like an idiot.

"I'm trying to cut down on my drinking habits, and I at truth or dare," he replied.  "Besides, someone needs to drag them back to their rooms, and Siwon and Shindong don't want to."

"Ah, I see," I said.

"You know, you're really cute," he said to me.  I made a face, and he laughed.  

"I absolutely detest being called cute," I said slowly.

"Sorry, but I can't help it!"  He reached out to pinch my cheek, but I whacked his hand away.  

"No!" I pouted and stuck out my tounge.

"That makes you look even more cute!" he teased.

"Whatever," I said, and we both laughed.

The rest of the members looked really drunk.  That means everyone's gonna have bad headaches in the morning.

"Hey Miyoung! Come and play truth or dare with us!" Kangin yelled.

"No thanks!" I called back.

"Please!" Hyukjae added.

"Nah, I'm pretty tired right now," I said.

"Okay then!" they called back.

Kibum shot an annoyed glance at the others before smiling at me.  "Why don't you go to bed.  I'll take care of these idiots."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm not sure if you could lift these guys, even if you tried."

I smirked.  "I'll be going then."

"Good night."

"Night!"

On my way upstairs, an ominous shadow lingered by my doorway.  It looked like Ryeowook.

"Ryeowook-ssi?"

"Yes?"

"Not to be rude, but what are you doing?"

"I'm scared of sleeping in my room by myself, so I came in here!" he relied happily.

"Um, weren't you drinking?" I asked him.

"Nah. My hangover was really bad last time we drank together, and I don't want to get another one." he replied.

"Fine.  Since you didn't have any alcohol, you can sleep in here tonight," I hesitantly said.

"Yay!" he yelled.

"I'm gonna go brush my teeth; I will be right back," I sighed.

"Okay," he exclaimed.

How can he be so optimistic even at night?

When I came back, Ryeowook was asleep.  I sighed and got in next to him.  This is gonna be a long night.

Sungmin POV:

"Where'd Ryeowook go?  He didn't come back to his the room all night," I said.  My hangover wasn't as bad as yesterday.  There was only a little pounding in my head, but that was bearable.

"Aish, where is he?" I wondered out loud.  I decided to wake up Miyoung so we could have breakfast. 

"Miyoung!" I yelled opening her door.  I saw her sleeping with Ryeowook...wait...Ryeowook?

"Kim Ryeowook," I said angrily.

He opened his eyes sleepily and realized where he was.