Hanging Out

My oppa, Lee Sungmin

Miyoung POV:

Where is he?  I though he said 10:00, but it's already 11 in the morning.  Maybe his flight got delayed?  Maybe he was lying about even coming to Korea to visit?  Maybe--

"Hey twerp."

I turned around and immediately grinned.  "You..."

"Can I have a hug?"

"Of course." I snickered.  I gave him the biggest hug I could muster with my short height and refused to let go.

"Okay twerp, you can let go of me now."

"No."

"Did you miss me?"

"Of course.  Why wouldn't I miss my best friend?"

"I have my bags, but I can't check into my hotel for another hour or so.  Can I come over to your house?  I know I sound rude, but..."

"No, it's fine.  You can come over, but I don't know if you'll like it there..."

"Why?  Still have that boy in your house?"

"No, actually, I live with my real brother now."

"Miyoung, I don't know if I should tell you this, but there are two guys watching you."

"Where?" I was suddenly on alert, looking for suspicious people.

"Over there in the bush.  I didn't tell you earlier because I wasn't sure if they were looking at you..."

"Where?"

"See?" Jin pointed to a bush not so far from where we were standing.  I craned my neck and tried to look, but I still didn't see anything.  But when I turned around, out of the corner of my eye, I saw them.  Heechul and Kyuhyun.

"Oh, I know them." I smirked.  They're dead when I see them at home.

--

"Do I still have an accent?" I asked Jin as I unlocked the door.

"You pronounce things strangely."

"Is it that noticable?"

"No..."

"Liar."

"Well, you've gotten better at English.  Your accent was horrible when we first met."

"Thanks, though."

"For what?"

"Sticking around with me.  I didn't like people much back then."

"Neither did I.  We make the perfect pair." He chuckled.

"Totally.  Now, when my brother comes, act cool.  He doesn't speak much English."

"Will he like me?"

"Well, it's not like you're my boyfriend, so he has no reason to hate you if you're nice enough." I shrugged my shoulders and immediately walked up the stairs.  Jin followed.

"Oh!  Do you want anything to eat?" I asked.

"No, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah.  I had airplane food."

"Heh.  Okay, then."

"Why is your brother's place so big?"

"Oh, you didn't know?  My brother is a member of Super Junior, and this is their dorm.  Don't break anything, okay?" I walked in my room and relaxed on my couch.  "You can sit wherever."

He sat at my desk nervously.  "As in, the Super Junior?"

"You've heard of them?"

"Yeah.  They're really popular at school."

"Wow."

"I like your posters." Jin pointed to my walls.

"I get free Super Junior albums, which explains their posters.  Then, I have connections, which is how I got the SHINee albums and the 2PM albums.  They're even autographed."

"Sweet."

"I know, right?  I didn't know they were autographed until my brother told me."

"Do you remember Jessica and Tiffany?"

"Yeah...why?"

"They're in that girl group, Girls Generation."

"Really?" I grinned.  "I miss them.  We were super close with each other."

Then, I sighed.

"What's up?"

"They're listening to our conversation.  I bet they're super confused though, since we're speaking in English."

"How do you know?"

"Watch," I replied.  I got off the couch and walked to the door.  I opened the door quickly, revealing a whole bunch of boys crouching right outside.

"I told you," I said to Jin.  Then, I turned to the boys.  "Why are you spying on me?  Do you not trust me alone with him?" I chuckled.

"We're curious.  Why can he go into your room, but we can't?" Hyukjae whined.

"I've known him for years."

"But--"

"Oh, and Kyuhyun, I saw you at the airport with Heechul." I closed the door with a loud bang.

"Let's leave, Jin.  They won't leave us alone if we stay."

"Where do you want to go?"

"There's a playground nearby..."

"Say no more, you big baby."

"I am not," I replied.

After waving to the Super Junior members and exiting the building, Jin and I walked to the playground near the dorm.  I immediately headed toward the swing set and made Jin push me until I could keep myself in the air.

"You're still unable to swing by yourself?"

"This is how we became close, though." I grinned.

 "It's getting dark," Jin noticed.  "I should get a cab."

"Already?"

"I'll visit you again before I leave."

"Wait, what are you doing here?"

"Vacation."

"But..."

"I'll visit.  I promise."

"Good night, Jin oppa."

"Good night, Miyoung."

--

Miyoung,

We had a last minute schedule so we had to leave.  Eat dinner and go to sleep early.

I stared at the note with distaste.  Just great.  Now what should I do?