Meeting Heechul

My oppa, Lee Sungmin

Heechul POV:

Frolicking through flowers is so fun!

Then three people joined my dream.  The smile on my face disappeared when I realized who they were.

"Jungsoo?  Sungmin?  Siwon?  What are you doing here? And why are you so noisy?" I snapped.  

They started laughing, which started to annoy me.

My eyes opened, and I glared.  No one can ruin my nap and get away with it!  We've worked hard, and on our only day off, they decide to be noisy?

"A girl will be moving in with Super Junior!" Wait. Did he say girl? Like...a real girl?

I had to check to make sure.  Yep, a girl's coming.  When can I get some new clothes?  Suddenly, a voice jolted me out of my thoughts.  Did Sungmin say that it was his sister?  Awww, that means no flirting or anything.  I remember when his cousin came for a couple of days...he was so protective!

"Dang!" I yelled.  I'll never get a girlfriend.

Miyoung POV:

"Great, here I go," I muttered.  I brought my hand up to the doorbell and pressed it a few times.  I heard feet shuffling.

"Coming!"

Heechul POV:

"Coming!" I said.  Maybe it was the take out I ordered!

When I opened the door, to my surprise, it was a girl.

Miyoung POV:

A very pretty boy opened the door.  He looked shocked, like he never saw a girl before.

"My name is Miyoung." I spoke and stuck my hand out.  Dazed, he ignored my handshake and stepped out of the way.

"Ah!  Come in,"

I walked in and to my surprise, no one was home.  Thank goodness.