Talking with Donghae

My oppa, Lee Sungmin

Miyoung POV:

I started to tell my story.

"I started to have nightmares around the time Sungmin left to become a trainee at SM Entertainment."

"Because you missed him?"

"Because he was a big part of my life."

"They were so realistic!  I would wake up in the mornings crying and shaking.  My parents were on a business trip, and they left me at home alone.  Our old home.  You probably wonder what happened to it, right?"

"Something happened?"

I nodded.  "Well, that night, it was hit by lightning.  I was watching some television show in the living room.  Then the power went out.  It was dark, and I was alone.  I was scared.  Then I heard a loud crunch, and everything went black.  It seemed that a piece of the roof fell on me because it was hit by the lightning.  My parents wouldn't come back for another week, and who knew when Sungmin would come back?"

"I'm...sorry." 

"Good thing the neighbor came to check if I was all right.  I was rushed to the hospital, and they said I would be fine.  But I still have a fear of thunder, even today.  So, now you understand why I was like that.  Everytime I hear thunder, I start shaking and I start crying silently."

"Wow."

"Don't tell anyone, promise?" I asked him.

"Promise," he replied.

"Oh, and Sungmin will probably find out someday.  But I want to put off that day as long as I can," I told him.

"Okay.  We should get to breakfast now.  Sungmin made pancakes!" Donghae told me.  "By the way, call me oppa."

"Not yet, Donghae-ssi." I said with a smile.