Covering Up For Me

My oppa, Lee Sungmin

Sungmin POV:

Lee Donghae, you better be up right now.  But why wouldn't you be?  No one I know can stand Eunhyuk's old socks.

"Sungmin!" I heard Donghae yell.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Your sister! Come quick!" he yelled back.

"What about her?" I said and started to run.

I saw Siwon and Kyuhyun sleepily walking down the stairs.  I charged past them.  I can't waste time; my sister might be in trouble.

Miyoung POV:

"Ah, what's with all the yelling so early in the morning?"

Oh crap.

I forgot that there was thunder last night.  That probably means that I look messed up this morning.  I better go hide before one of the Super Junior members sees me.  I opened my eyes and I saw Donghae in my room yelling for my brother.  Oh no.  I better get to the bathroom before my brother sees me.

"Miyoung?" I heard someone yell.  Great...now anyone who was sleeping would be up.

No escaping for me.  I grabbed the first thing I could find: big, black sunglasses.  I also put the blanket around me.  It would stop my shivering.  Next, I had to shut up Donghae.

"Donghae-ssi, don't tell Sungmin about anything you saw.  I will explain it to you later." I said quickly, just in time.  Sungmin was at the door.

"Lee Donghae! What's going on!" he yelled.

"Ah...nothing!  Your sister wasn't getting up, and I was worried we would have to get some of Eunhyuk's socks." Donghae said.

"Geez, you made me worry!" Sungmin said.  "Never do that again."

"Okay," Donghae replied with a nervous smile.

Sungmin left, and Donghae wanted an explanation.  "I will explain it to you later, but first I have to fix my face." I said to him.

"Okay, I'll be waiting." he said.

I decided to shower.  There!  I look better.  Not all messed up and crazy looking.  Now I have to explain it to Donghae.