Dresses

My oppa, Lee Sungmin

Miyoung POV:

Heechul took me to his closet.  He opened the door, and I saw millions of dresses.

"Oh no.  I am not putting those on." I pointed toward the millions of dresses.

"Yes you are.  You wanted something to do, and here it is."

"I didn't think--"

"Too late!  I've made up my mind."

"Where'd you get all of these anyway?"

"Fans," he replied.

"I dislike your fans."

He took out 3 dresses.  One was pink and had ruffles.  One was long and green.  One was really short and black.

"I'm fine with the pink one and the green one.  But the black one is too short."

"Stop complaining already.  You're my dress up doll for today.  I get to choose the dress that looks best on you, then I get to fix your hair, and then i get to put on your makeup!" he exclaimed.

"Why am I doing this?"

"I need an outfit for my Lady HeeHee costume."

"Fine," I replied.  There was no use arguing when he made up his mind.

I went to his bathroom and tried on the pink one first.  It looks all right.  I stepped out of the bathroom, and Heechul frowned.

"No, not that one," he told me.  "The fans will think I'm gay."

I sighed and put on the next one.  The green one.  This one looks better than the pink one.

I stepped out and Heechul frowned again.

"No," he said.  "The fans like it when I show skin.  And honestly, that dress doesn't show much."

"Do I really have to do this?" I asked him.

"Yup!" he replied.

I went into the bathroom and put on the short black one.  It came with fishnet stockings and red high heels.  I stepped out and Heechul's eyes widened.

"I like this one!" he exclaimed.  Then, he took me over to the makeup table.  He put so many weird things on my skin that I lost count.  Then, Heechul put a huge bow in my hair and a blonde wig.

"Gee, thanks," I said sarcastically.

"No problem," he told me.

"Whatever," I said.

Just then the other members came home.

"Great! They can see you too!" Heechul told me.  He grabbed my hand and dragged me down the stairs.  I stumbled with the red high heels, but Heechul ignored my pain.

"Hey, can't you wait a moment?"

"No."

I sighed in frustration.

"Everyone!  Come here!  I have something to show you!" Heechul shouted.

"I think you're making too much noise," I told him.

Sungmin came in.  He frowned.

"Hyung! Why'd you make my sister dress like this?" Sungmin yelled.

"She started it," Heechul replied.

Everyone else came in the room.  "Wow, Miyoung! You look so pretty!" they all said.

"You guys can't hang out with her while she's dressed like that!" Sungmin yelled.  "Change," he told me.

"Fine," I replied.  I came out wearing a tshirt and basketball shorts.

"Heechul hyung, never do that ever again," Sungmin said.

"Geez, when did Sungmin get like that?  He's always the cute one," Donghae asked me.

"He's always been like that to me," I replied.

"Oh," Donghae replied.