Gone?

My oppa, Lee Sungmin

Miyoung POV:

I never cried.  Crying made me look weak, and I didn't want to admit to myself that I was.  There aren't that many places I can stay at, since I inconveniently forgot to pack a lot of cash.  I had about $40.

"Jin oppa, can I stay over?"

"Huh?  What happened?  Why are you calling me this early?"

"I acted rashly..." I muttered.  "So can I stay over?"

"I guess..."

"Where are you?"

"In my hotel room.  If you're coming, it's room 2018."

"Thanks, Jin.  You really are a good friend."

--

Heechul POV:

"You guys...what time is it?" I asked.  The other members had just returned home, and I was worried to death.  I went to check on Miyoung earlier, and I couldn't find her anywhere.  She wouldn't leave this early in the morning, either.

"Seven in the morning?  I'm not sure, honestly.  We only have fifteen minutes, Heechul.  Shouldn't you get ready?" Leeteuk asked me.

I shook my head.  "I can't."

"Why not?"

"I have to look for Miyoung."

"What happened to her?"

I shrugged.  "I honestly have no idea.  I went to go check on her a few minutes ago, and she wasn't there.  I don't know where she is."

"She's probably doing something.  We shouldn't bother her," Donghae said.

I hesitantly nodded.  "But if she isn't back by the time we get back, I'm going to look for her."

"You're a good person, Heechul.  I haven't seen you this frantic for a while," Sungmin said.  "But there's nothing to worry about yet.  You know how Miyoung is.  She comes and goes as she pleases.  She doesn't really listen to anyone."

"Okay..."

--

Miyoung POV:

With my bag slung over my back, I made my way to the hotel Jin told me about.  From the outside, it looked like any other hotel you'd see in Seoul, but the inside was different.

For one, there was a grand piano in the lobby of the hotel.  There seemed to be a blue theme going on, and I felt myself unconsciously relax.  Blue was a soothing color, I heard.  I guess the rumors were right.

I stepped out of the elevator when I reached the twentieth floor and reached room 2018.  Jin stood outside, waiting for me.

"What took so long?" he asked.

"I didn't know you would be waiting outside..."

"Well, I was.  Let's continue this conversation inside, shall we?"  He unlocked the door and held it open for me.  I stepped in quickly, in fear of disturbing the neighbors.

Jin closed the door behind him and threw his keys on the counter.  As I walked further in, I saw that the room had two beds, a television, and a bathroom.  There was no kitchen.

"You can sleep over there." Jin pointed to one of the beds.  "I guess it was a good thing that I accidentally got a room with two beds, huh?"

I nodded.  "Thanks again, Jin."

"No problem.  But..."

"What is it?"

"Isn't your brother worried?  Does he know that you're here?"

"He doesn't," I admitted.  "But I don't want to talk about him now."

"Did you two argue?"

"Maybe."

"You're so predictable, Miyoung.  I guess that's what I like about you."

"That I come with no surprises?"

"You're down to earth.  I like that."

I smiled.

"You should go to sleep.  I was about to go to sleep when you called," he said.

"Sorry for disturbing you."

"It's fine."

--

Morning came faster than I realized, and I contemplated returning to the dorm.  All of my stuff was there, and I knew that I had to get it somehow.

When Jin woke up, I sat on my bed staring off into space.  I didn't sleep that much, honestly, worried about the Super Junior boys. Although I didn't know them as long as they knew each other, we were still family.  Nothing could change that.

"I forgot to order breakfast," Jin said quietly.  

I snapped out of my thoughts quickly.  "That's fine."

"You aren't going to go home?"

"You want me to?"

"No, but your brother..."

"Who cares what he thinks?"

"Calm down, Miyoung.  I was just asking," Jin said in that soothing voice that always calmed me down.

"Sorry."

"Let's go to the convenience store, Miyoung.  Maybe we could make instant ramyun."

"That sounds nice."  I slid off the bed and grabbed a jacket out of my bag.  Mornings got cold around this time of the year, and I didn't want to leave the room without a jacket.

"Ready?" 

I nodded.

--

We reached the convenience store in a few minutes.  Jin walked slightly behind me, as if he were trying to protect me from something.  I immediately went over to the selections of instant ramyun and wondered which one I should pick.

"I have to get some other stuff, Miyoung.  I'll meet you back here."

"Sure.  Take your time." I shrugged and returned to the instant ramyun.

I reached slowly for two packages of ramyun, when someone pushed past me.  I almost dropped the packages but managed to keep them in my grasp.

"Watch where you're going," the person snapped at me.

I turned around, surprised, and came face-to-face with Kim Heechul.

His facial expression changed.  "Miyoung?"

"H-Heechul..."