Meet My other Brother

My oppa, Lee Sungmin

Miyoung POV:

"How could you do this to us?" He raged.  "We were all so worried about you!"

"I--"

"If you wanted a break from us, you should've said something."

"No, I--"

"You what?"

"It's Sungmin," I said.  "He...he doesn't want me at the dorm, so...I wanted to make things easier for him and all."

"No, Miyoung.  I'm sure Sungmin doesn't want that--"

"He does," I insisted.  "I saw it."

"Saw what?"

"His diary."

Leeteuk smirked.  "He has a diary?"

I nodded.  "And...he wrote that I'm a nuisance, so..."

"You decided to run away," he finished.

I nodded, looking down.

"I...don't know what to say, Miyoung, but I'm sure he doesn't mean it."

"What else could he mean?" I replied.  "There is no room for interpretation."

--

Someone called my name.  Jin was in the bathroom, and I was waiting for him outside.  I looked up, expecting to see another Super Junior member in front of me, but no.  No.  It was another boy.

"Jonghyun!" I cheered, jumping off the bench.

Lee Jonghyun, also known as CNBLUE's Jonghyun, and I grew up together after Sungmin left.  I met him by accident in an alleyway on my way home from school.  He carried his guitar with him, even then.  Jonghyun sat, strumming his guitar mindlessly, and I couldn't help but be captivated by the tune.

"Hi!" I exclaimed, sitting down next to him.

He scoffed.  "A child like you shouldn't be here."

"I'm not a child."

"You sure look like one.  What is a person like you doing at this time of day?"

"Returning home from school."

"Hm."

"I like your sound."

"Thanks."

And ever since then, Jonghyun and I got to know each other, and he became a close friend and brother-like figure to me.  Of course, he too went out for auditions, trying to get into an entertainment company, and he did.

I never told Sungmin about Jonghyun because, well, I found no need to.

"What are you doing here?" I smiled.

"I was bored."

At that point, Jin came out of the restroom, running back to my side.  "Who's this?"

"Ah!  This," I gestured toward Jonghyun, "Is Jonghyun.  He's a cool guy."

--

At the end of the day, I thought about the various events of the day.  First, my meeting with Leeteuk.  Leeteuk was always a voice of reason, even in the short time I knew him.  If there was a possibility--even the smallest one--that Sungmin didn't think of me as a bother, I would gladly believe it.

Second, my meeting with Jonghyun made me recall the rough time between Sungmin's departure and my trip to America.

In short, I want to return to Super Junior.