Unpacking Time

My oppa, Lee Sungmin

Heechul POV:

Huh? Where did everyone go? I thought they were here.

While Miyoung stood there awkwardly, I finally took the chance to stare at her.  Not in a e way, of course.  She looked relieved that the house was empty...I wonder why?

"Um, I don't think I got your name," she said shyly.

Ah, she's so cute!  Like a baby!

"Kim Heechul at your service." I exclaimed, "But call me oppa."

"Oh, okay...Heechul-ssi," she said. "By the way, can you show me to my room?"

"Sure!" I said happily.  But my smile faded when I realized that she didn't listen to my request.

Miyoung POV:

I winced a little when he told me to call him oppa.  I guess I had some issues with that word or the person who I called oppa before.  I hope he didn't notice my expression.  I managed to smile and say "Heechul-ssi, can you show me my room?"

He looked happy.  I guess that was his personality.  Surprisingly, there was a room there for me.  The wallpaper was green, the floors were made of wood, and it was small.  Just what I wanted.  I'm glad that Sungmin didn't spend too much money on furniture for me.

"Thanks, Heechul-ssi!" I said.

"No problem," he replied.  "If you need anything else, I'll be in my room."

Sungmin POV:

I hope Miyoung is okay with only Heechul there.  He didn't even notice that we left for the supermarket.  I can't help but worry about Miyoung.  WIll she be happy to see me?  Well, probably not, considering her reaction at the airport.  And how will the other members react when they see her?  I mean she is my younger sister, so she is very pretty, just like me. 

"What should I do?" I wailed.

"What's up, hyung?" Kyuhyun asked.

I was surprised that he was paying attention.  I glanced over at him, but his eyes were focused on his laptop.  Typical Kyuhyun.

"My sister--" I started.

"Oh, well, I hope everything works out," he said and returned to his game.  Well, so much for Kyuhyun.

"Let's go home now," Hyukjae said.

"We're almost there," Jungsoo replied.

We pulled up in front of the dorms.  Kyuhyun hopped out before the car came to a complete stop since he had the seat closest to the door.  Hyukjae followed suit after Jungsoo hyung had the car parked.

"Sungmin-ah, help me get the food out of the car," Jungsoo told me.

"Hyung?" I asked.

"What is it?" Jungsoo replied.

"Well, my sister won't have a good reaction to me." I hesitated, stopping in the middle of the parking lot with five shopping bags in each hand.

"What are you talking about?  She should be happy to see you again!" Jungsoo exclaimed.  He increased his walking speed, forcing me to follow.

"Well, you'll see," I said.