Found 3 Times

My oppa, Lee Sungmin

Miyoung POV:

"What are you doing here?  And with ramyun, nonetheless?  Ugh, never mind.  Let's go home, Miyoung." He reached for my arm, but I stepped back before he could grab me.

"No, Heechul."

"What do you mean, no?  Saying no to me is like a death sentence, you know."

I sighed.  "Look, I need some time away from you guys."

"Why?  Don't you like us?"

"A person can only take so much chaos from you guys."

He nodded in understanding.  "I know.  Sometimes, I want to get away from the guys as well.  Siwon is so lucky; he doesn't live at the dorm.  But then again, it must get lonely being alone all the time."

"Thanks for understanding, Heechul.  I should go."

"Wait!  Where are you staying?"

I shrugged.  "Jin oppa is calling me.  I should get going."

In fact, Jin oppa was motioning for me to hurry up, and I used that to my advantage.  Heechul turned around, shocked to learn that I was with Jin.

"You're staying with him?"

I shrugged again.  "You really ask too many questions, you know."

"Wait Miyoung."

"I really have to go, Heechul."

"Don't do anything stupid!"

I scoffed.  "Oh, can you do me a favor?"  Once he nodded, I slowly said, "Don't tell the guys."

--

I made sure that Heechul was out of sight before letting out a sigh of relief.  Jin had paid for the food, and we headed back to the hotel room to put away the groceries.  Knowing Heechul, he would either a) try to do something stupid or b) follow me back to the hotel.

Jin chuckled, saying, "You're too paranoid."

"You never know when a Super Junior member could be spying on you."

He nodded in agreement.  "Okay, I guess."

"What are you doing today?"

"Well, I got two tickets to this amusement park...I was going to call you about them, but since you're here now..."

"I got it.  Let's go!"

"Wow, you sure look excited."

But my smile fell then.  "What if the guys are there too?" I asked.

"Don't they have schedules to go to?"

I shrugged.  "Since they aren't promoting anything, some members have less than others.  Who knows?  Some of them could be free at this hour..."

"Like I said before, you're so paranoid."

--

"I haven't been here in a long time," I told Jin as we walked through the park.  The various attractions towered over us, but I was excited to experience the adrenaline rush that came with riding roller coasters.

"Then we should go on all of the roller coasters."

"I know, right?"

Just then, I heard some girls screaming, and I instantly became wary.  "What are they screaming about?"

"Don't know."

"I..." My voice got caught in my throat as I recognized the names that the girls were screaming.  "Just great."

"Hm?" Jin turned toward me.

"Super Junior."

"No way." His eyes widened.  "Should we go?"

"No," I replied, as calmly as I could.  "They must be here for a shoot or something."

"Miyoung?" someone said right behind us.

"Leeteuk," I replied quietly, my back facing toward the oldest member of Super Junior.