Scared...of thunder?

My oppa, Lee Sungmin

Miyoung POV:

I can't sleep.  It's embarrasing when I tell people this, but I am afraid of thunder.  It's a childlike fear, but I've had some bad experiences with thunder when I was a child.  I don't want to tell you any of them, they bring me too much pain.  But that's not even the embarrasing part.  For some reason, whenever I hear thunder, I start shaking and crying.  Only my parents and my ex-boyfriend knew. 

And, just my luck, tonight had to be the night where the thunder and lightning wouldn't stop.

Everyone was probably asleep, so I couldn't ask anyone for help.  It would be too embarrassing anyway.  Great, I'm starting to shake.  Why can't I stop!  Crap.  The tears aren't stopping.  Please, let me just fall asleep already...

Donghae POV:

I don't really want to get up, but if I don't hurry up, then Teukie umma might pour cold water on me or whack me with something hard.  Why me?  Why can't he wake the others up first?  To my surprise, Sungmin was waking me up.  He usually sleeps in the longest...I wonder why...oh yeah!  His sister's here.

"Donghae! Go wake up my sister, I'm making pancakes for breakfast!" he said in his sweet voice.

"Okay, maybe in five minutes?" I replied drowsily.

"Hurry up, or I'll get one of Eunhyuk's old socks!" he threatened.

"Ah!  Okay, I'm up!" I yelled.

"Yay!" He switched back to his sweet voice.

I went to his sister's room, and I didn't see her at first.  She was under the blankets.  I took the blankets off, and I was freaked out at what I saw.  Her eyes were red and puffy, and she was shivering.  She was also curled up in a ball.  Is that normal?

"Sungmin!" I yelled.