Sweet Reunion?

My oppa, Lee Sungmin

Miyoung POV:

"I'm going home." I placed the last of my belongings in my backpack.  "Running away was fun at first, but I miss the guys."

"You won't regret your decision, Miyoung," Jin replied.  "You know, I noticed that you've changed since we met in America.  You were a bit immature and moody back then.  Now, I can see the mature side of you."

"Thanks for everything, Jin."

"No problem.  Do you need a ride?"

"No," I replied.  "Actually, Jonghyun said that he would take me."

"Well then." Jin smiled.  "I'll see you around.  You have my number, so call if anything ever happens."

"Will do."

After saying goodbye once again, I made my way out of the hotel room, down the elevator, and out of the hotel complex.  Walking up to a familiar car, I peered into the window and waved.

"I knew it!" I cheered as I slid into the car.

"Hey," Jonghyun replied.  "You think I get to meet the Super Junior sunbaes today?"

"Sure, if you want."

--

I knocked on the door of the apartment.  A sleepy Yesung opened the door, even though it was already eleven in the morning.  I walked passed him casually, calling over my shoulder, "Hey Yesung."

"Morning," he replied cheerfully.

Jonghyun followed me down the hall and into my room.  Throwing my backpack on my bed, I sat in my chair and spun around a few times.  "Ah, it's great to be home."

A loud crash sounded in the hallway, and someone began to knock on my door.  Opening it curiously, I came face-to-face with Kim Ryeowook.

"You..." He glared.  "How could you?"

"Um, are you okay?" I replied cautiously.

"How could you leave us like that with no warning!" He cried, hugging me tightly.

"Can't...breathe."

"That's your punishment for running away," he replied.

"What's with the noise!" An angry voice echoed through the hallway.  "I swear, Kim Ryeowook, when I find you--"

"Heechul hyung!" Ryeowook squeaked, immediately letting go.

"Ah, stop with the yelling already, Heechul ahjusshi," I whined, peeking out of my room.  "It just gives everyone else a headache."

"Ahjusshi?" He scoffed.  But, as my words processed through his brain, his eyes widened.  "Miyoung!"

"The one and only."

"You will never run away again, understand?" In less than a minute, he was down the hall and right in front of me.  "Sungmin!  Yah, Lee Sungmin!  You get here right now because Miyoung--"

"No, Heechul," I hissed.  "I..."

"You what?" he replied.

"Nothing."

A half-awake Sungmin stepped out of his room, hair a mess.  I stared at him, and he stared right back at me.  Before I could comprehend much, he started to run down the hall.  Taking me into his arms and twirling me around, I was speechless.

"Miyoung-ah..." he said quietly.  "Why would you run away?"

"I--"

"Well, it doesn't matter," he said quickly, "Because you're back."