Chapter 1: Reunion Gone Wrong

My oppa, Lee Sungmin

Miyoung POV:

"Why did Super Junior have to come to the airport the same day I come back?  They're just going to ruin my mood," I muttered to myself.  Besides, if I saw him, I wouldn't know what to do.  I took that opportunity to hide behind a small plant.

"Okay, I think I'm away from the big mob." I turned around and came face to face with him.  "Great!  Just my luck."

"Um, is something wrong? You dropped your wallet, and I just came to give it back to you..." Sungmin started to speak.

Oh good, he doesn't recognize me.

"...Little sis," he finished with a grin.

Crap.

"I'm sorry, I think you had the wrong person!" I said and started to run.

"Wait!" he yelled.  Fortunately, some fans started to run to him, and that prevented him from chasing me.

"Bye!" I yelled!

Sungmin POV:

We walked out of the terminal and greeted the fans.  I noticed bunches of placards with my name written on it, so I decided to do some fanservice.  A cute pose wouldn't hurt, right?  Well, of course they would scream!  Everyone loves Lee Sungmin.  Then something caught my eye.  Upon closer inspection, I noticed that it was a wallet.  I bent down to pick it up but noticed that the others didn't see me stop.  The name on the inside...sounds so familiar.  

Lee Miyoung?  Where have I heard that name?

And then it came to me.  That was my little sisters name.  I never knew that she left for the United States until I called up Mom and Dad last Christmas. 

I decided to find the person who lost the wallet and catch up with the others later.  Super Junior could wait, but this girl could need a wallet to pay for a taxi.  

I saw a petite girl with mid-length dark brown hair walking away from the crowds of fangirls.  I took notice of the strange red highlights she had in her hair.  Thinking it must be hers, I went after her.  But, first I had to lose the fans.

Sorry, sis.  I took off the hat she gave me before I left the house for SM and threw it to the fans.  

"Now I have to find that," I said to myself.

I caught a glimpse of those same red highlights and increased my walking pace.  The guys wouldn't wait forever, and if Heechul got grumpy enough, I would be ditched at the airport.  

I walked up behind her and said, "I found your wallet!"

She mumbled something and started to leave, but I wasn't finished speaking.  "Lee Miyoung, you shouldn't ignore your older brother like this!"  She stopped in place and twirled around.  Her eyes were watery, but there was no mistaking that glare. 

But she smiled sweetly and said, "I think you have the wrong person!"  Then she turned around again and started to walk away.

"Wait!" I yelled.  Crap, that was the biggest mistake I could make with fangirls all around looking for you.  Stupid!  They heard my voice and started to run towards me.

She yelled over her shoulder, "Hey, thanks for my wallet."

I will find her and make her forgive me, but right now, I have to run away from this mob!