The Girl

My Werewolf Girl [English]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Thanks to:

LeeJuno

secret_stares9

SNSD4Life_

 

JESSICA POV

After eating her third dish of rice the girl fell fast asleep with her head on the table, I had never seen anyone eat as much as Yoona and sleep as fast as me. I try to wake her up but was useless; to my luck the girl was not heavy so it was not hard for me bring her to the room.

I lay her down carefully on the bed, watching her. I had already cleaned a little her face but still was dirty and her hair messy, not to mention her smell; basically to wild animal, still I could see that the girl was beautiful. *Smiled* 

I went to the closet and take an extra set of blankets and a pillow before left the room and made myself comfortable on the couch to sleep. I had no idea of who this girl was and why she was there in such conditions but I thought find out.

 

*Plash~*

The next morning a loud noise waked me up. 'What is that?’ I thought as I sat down rubbing my eyes. When I opened my eyes I saw the girl standing in the middle of the messy kitchen.

"What the heck" I raise my voice bothered by having been awakened and by the disaster in the kitchen. The girl only stayed there watching me.

I stood up and walked toward her "What are you doing?" I asked but she did not answer and attempt to move away from me but tripped and fell.

I ran toward her and I knelt beside her "Are you all right?" *worried* again she didn't answer my question but turn to look at me directly in the eyes; her eyes were color chocolate brown, for a moment we stayed there without moving.

"ERM…" *clean my throat* I stood up and I offered my hand to her, she took it hesitant.

"I’m sorry if you get scared, is just that you surprise me, you know?" I rubbed the back of my neck "anyway, could you tell me who you are and what you were doing there in the forest?"

“……” she said nothing and only tilted her head like analyzing what I was saying, then I realized.

"You can't talk?” 

"…..."

I facepalm 'what stupid question, of course she isn't going to reply' I scold. "Sorry" I apologize because I didn't want to insult her but she didn't seem to understand. *Sigh* ‘This going to be a long day’

 

AUTHOR POV

After a few awkward minutes Jessica sat down the girl while she cleaned the kitchen and prepare something for lunch.

In this occasion the girl ate with more calm but equally careless with her hands as the previous night, despite the mess Jessica could not help but smile since this girl showed so much tenderness and innocence.

When the girl end eating, she turned to see Jessica’s face and was intrigued by the look on her face (the smile), the girl had only known a few people in her life; to be exact 4; Dr. Hwang, his assistant and another two muscular men. And none of them had ever showed her that gesture before. For some inexplicable reason for her she likes that gesture, it made her feel good, so she slowly imitate the gesture (smile).

Jessica's heart almost stopped beating for a minute when she saw the smile on the face of the girl, who reached her eyes forming two crescent moons *eyed smile*, despite the dirty on her face, that was the most brighter and more beautiful smile that Jessica had ever seen, it was much better than the models that Jessica photographed at work all the time.

After finish breakfast Jessica thought that the best thing she could do to help the girl, was take her to the police station to see if anyone had reported her as a missing person. But before she could do that, she needed to clean the girl (bathe her) and give her more appropriate clothing.

"Ok Jessica you can do it" she said to herself. At fist her idea was that the girl bathes herself, but she quickly discarded that idea when she noticed that the girl had no idea of what to do. 

Since it would be 'uncomfortable' to be with the girl on the shower, Jessica left her the dress she was wearing while she washed the girl’s hair and with a sponge Jessica rubbed the girl’s arms and legs. After that Jessica show the girl how to clean the rest of her body before leaving the shower and wait outside with a towel.

The girl seemed to understand the signs and finished bathing herself. When she give a step out of the shower Jessica with her stare on the ceiling immediately wrapped her in a towel before take her to the room, Jessica then search in her luggage for clothes to dress the girl

*gulp* Jessica swallow sali

Please log in to read the full chapter