Special Chapter I

My Werewolf Girl [English]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Pink Monster

After have the payment for the pictures of the clothing store for pets, Jessica took to Tiffany to the shopping center to buy her some things she might need.

Jessica had no idea of how much time Tiffany would be with her so she thought it would be a good idea buy the girl her own clothes, especially underwear; clearly they were not the same size of bra.

"Let’s go Tiffany" Jessica took Tiffany’s hand to enter the first clothing store.

At the beginning Jessica thought that it would take only an hour or two of shopping and then they could return to spend the rest of the afternoon in the apartment doing her favorite activity, sleep. But Jessica couldn’t be more wrong because after 4 hours in the mall and 5 different stores, Tiffany was still trying on clothes.

Jessica was the type who enjoyed shopping, she really do, but at this point she was exhausted and only want to sit down and rest but Tiffany didn’t showed sign of being tired, actually she seemed to have more energy than ever as she walked around the store choosing by herself different pieces of clothes; which for some reason were all in different shades of pink.

"Tiffany~" Jessica whined exhausted while waiting for the girl come out of the fitting room.

After a few minutes the door of the fitting room opened revealing Tiffany in a short strapless pink dress, the dress was simple however showed the natural curves of Tiffany's body.

"hihihi…" A giggle was heard by the clerk of the store seeing the reaction of Jessica; which eyes were *wide open* fixed in Tiffany with open.

"Your girlfriend is beautiful in that dress" the clerk told to a stunned Jessica, of course she thought that they were dating because Tiffany was pulling Jessica by the arm to everywhere while Jessica was carrying the bags.

Please log in to read the full chapter