Where is she?

My Werewolf Girl [English]
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was already afternoon when Dr. Hwang’s employees along with his assistant Choi arrive to Seoul. As none of the three men knew if the girl was still in the direction they had; and did not want to draw attention running around the place carrying weapons, they decided to monitor the place until they were sure that the girl was there. The men parked the van on the street corner where they had a good view of the photo studio.

-Jessica’s apartment-

After spending a bit more time lying in Jessica’s arms Tiffany felt that it was time to get up; of course helped the fact that her stomach roared of hunger.

Unlike other days where Jessica 'cooked' breakfast while Tiffany waiting watching TV or just sitting in the couch, today Tiffany was determined to help her to 'cook' and despite the mess that was left in the kitchen, breakfast was not only edible but also quite good.

 

TIFFANY POV

Over breakfast I couldn’t stop watching Jessi’s lips; in fact since I woke up I couldn't stop watching them. I put my right hand over my chest and felt my heart beating like crazy just by remember Jessi’s soft lips on mine.

"Is there something wrong Tiff?"

"Jessi" I patted my chest pointing to my heart "here"

"Your heart hurts" she got up quickly from her seat and took me by the shoulders, she looked frightened.

"No" I shook my head and she let out a sigh of relief and looked again calm.

"What happens with your heart?"

"Makes bombombom very fast" I put her hand on my heart.

"Ti-tiffany" she tried to remove her hand and her face was red as a tomato, but I held her over my heart for her to feel.

"See, bombombom very fast when I see Jessi’s lips" I told her and she looked at me in the eye, still with red face.

"M-my-lips?" with her free hand she pointed to her lips. 

I bit my lips nodding as I watching her lips, she then cupped my face between her hands and leaned toward me connecting our lips like last night.

"Tiffany" she whispered my name when we pull apart; her face was still very close that I could feel her breath in mine lips. I put my hands around her neck to reconnected our lips.

 

SEOHYUN POV

-JJ Photo Studio-

It was afternoon and Jessica-Unni was not in the studio yet 'Is she still asleep?' I wonder, before that was common but since the arrival of Tiffany to her life Jessica-unni is usually early in the work, which makes my life easier. 

Although I don't deny that before I felt a little jealous of Tiffany because the attention Yoona-unni gives her, 'who immature, it's not like Yoona-unni and I had a relationship' but Tiffany is a good girl and you'd have to be blind to not notice how much Tiffany and Jessica-unni likes each other, 'I only hope that my slow Unni will soon realize' 

"hihihi…" I laughed and my own thoughts.

"Boo~"

"Ahh~" *scream* 

"Hahahahaha"

"Sehun! You scared me" I put my right hand on my chest, I was really surprised to see him in front of me.

"Hahaha... 미안 (mian = sorry) Seo-noona, I couldn’t resist" he said with a smirk, obviously nothing guilty for frighten me. "But what were you thinking before? You seemed in deep thought that you didn’t see me come in"

"Me?… nothing really" I take one of the folders on the desk and began to review the information inside. 

"If you say so, by the way noona, when I arrived I noticed a van (delivery van) parked on the street corner" he said walking toward the window, before peeking through the blinds "look, is still there"

"It must be one of the neighboring stores" I answer without much importance because in this area are many stores and it is not unusual see vans making deliveries.

"Maybe" He paused for a moment thinking "but I had never seen that van before"

I continued reading the information in the folder without paying much attention to what Sehun said, when Jessica-Unni showed up from the door that connects the studio with her apartment.

"Good morning~" she greeting us happy with a high pitch very feminine "Isn't it a beautiful morning" she added smiling.

"Well actually is already afternoon Unni" I pointed to the big clock on the wall that indicates 12 o'clock "as the boss you should be the first to arrive Unni, not the last"

"hihihi" *giggle* "미안~ (mian = sorry) Hyunie" she said smiling.

Today’s must be the day ‘say sorry to Seohyun without actually feel it' I shook my head.

"Wow~ noona, today you're unusually happy something happened?"

"Nothing happened” *blushed* she quickly denies.

"eww~ come on noona, tell us" Sehun push her shoulder playfully.

"Erhm" *clean * "what time we should leave?" she asked obviously to change the topic 'ok then something happened' I thought.

"The appointment with 1st look staff is at 1:30pm but with this traffic it is better to leave now or you will be late" I told them.

"OK, we then b

Please log in to read the full chapter