She is Tiffany

My Werewolf Girl [English]
Please log in to read the full chapter

YOONA POV

When my class ends I walked to the coffee shop 'Danshin'; that is owned by Sunny-unni and Taeyeon-unni. It didn’t take me more than 10min to arrive because the coffee is very close to the university.

When I enter, the place was full packet as usual.

"Hi Unni" *smiled* I said hello to Sunny that was in the cashier.

"Hello Yoong" She greeted me with a big smile. 

"Where is Tae Unni?"

"As always in the kitchen, but take a seat and I will soon brought you something to eat”

"Thanks Unni, but I'm going to wait for Sica-unni first"

"She already returns from her vacations?"

"It seems" I walk towards the only empty table and take out a book to read while waiting for Jessica. After a few minutes I heard the doorbell sound indicating that someone has entered, followed by the unmistakable voice of Jessica.

"Hey Sunny"

"Hey Sica"

I lift my stare for the book to see my older sister coming hand in hand with an unknown girl. 'Who is this girl?' I thought while they walk toward me.

"Hello Yoong~" she greet me with her odd aegyo. 

"Unni~" I greeting her with my own aegyo, she and her mysterious girl sat down in front of me.

"How are your practices and school? Are you eating well?" Jessica asked me as soon as she sat. She is always taking care of me and I feel fortunate to have her as my older sister.

"The school and the practices are going well Unni, and also I am eating well" *smiled*

"I'm glad"

"erm" *I clean my throat* "Unni" I point discreetly to the girl who was at her side, the girl had not said anything since they arrive, she was just sitting there looking at everywhere like analyzing the place without releasing Jessica’s hand.

"Oh she…" 

"Hey guys, what I bring to you?" Sunny interrupted to ask us what we wanted.

"Spaghetti carbonara" I ask *smiled*

"Two more" Jessica ordered by the girl "and lemonades please Sunny"

"Immediately" Sunny left but not before throwing a wink to Jessica, sure she is as curious as me about this girl.

"erm" I clean my throat again.

"Oh yes, she is Tiffany" she replied making the girl turn around to see her smiling.

*faceplame* As always Unni and her short answers that don't say anything *sigh* "and she is?"

"Well hehehe…" Unni use her free hand to rub her neck, clearly nervous before start to tell me about what happened in her vacations. An odd story of how she found the girl in the forest.

I wasn’t really surprised when Unni told me she decided to help the girl, even though I’m the one who is studying veterinary when we were kids it was she who picked up lost dogs and cats to care for them at home.

"Unni, she is not like one of those puppies that you used to pick up and take home with you" I told her worried.

"I know Yoongie, but it is not like I could leave her there to her fate, they wanted to leave her in a homeless shelter"

 

AUTHOR POV

During the conversation between the sisters Tiffany was analyzing Yoona’s gestures, deciding if she liked or not this new person, and so far Tiffany could see the girl looked nice and had a beautiful smile; not as much as Jessica thought but beautiful.

"I know Yoongie, but it is not like I could leave her there to her fate, they wanted to leave her in a homeless shelter" Jessica said as she watched Tiffany eat spaghetti like a little girl soiling her face with the sauce.

"Well you are right" Yoona nodded "and tell me Unni, She doesn't speak any?"

Jessica shook her head "no since we met

Please log in to read the full chapter