I’m Here

My Werewolf Girl [English]
Please log in to read the full chapter

I'm sorry for the long wait, I hope you enjoy this chapter and please comment

Thanks for the votes to:

RustySpoon
ejx_sunshiner999

 

AUTHOR POV

Still missing some minutes for the dawn and the sky was still dark when Jessica took the division on the road that led to the cabin on the forest from two months ago, only that this time her intention in this place was very far from being on vacation as on that occasion.

Before she could reach the cabin on the forest, Jessica had to stop because the road was temporarily blocked by a local farmer moving his cattle.

"Excuse me, Ahjussi" Jessica put down the car window and called the farmer. The old man was surprised to see someone at this hour of the morning in the usually lonely road.

"Will it take long?" She didn't want to sound rude or anything but was in a hurry.

"No much Miss, but where are you going at this hour?" He couldn’t resist the curiosity.

"To the cabin on the forest"

"Miss, in this time of the year is too cold near the forest" having lived his whole life there, he was already accustomed to the climate and doubted very much that a young girl from the city could resist.

"I know but I have to go" Jessica replied determined. While the cattle was crossing the road; very slow in her opinion, Jessica had time to think about something.

"Excuse me, Ahjussi" again she called the old man "by chance do you know if there is another cabin or other building in this forest?" she asked.

The farmer thought it was weird to ask but still he answered "besides the cabin to which you are going, there is an old barracks of the era of the Japanese invasion"

"Can you tell me how to get there?" The farmer scratched his head wondering, he did not know whether or not to tell. "Please" Jessica begged, seeing the anxiety in her faces the farmer decided to tell her.

 

YOONA POV

-Seoul-

Early in the morning I met with Tae-Unni and Sunny-Unni in their cafe ‘Danshin'. Without wasting time we organize ourselves to go out looking for Tiffany and Sica-Unni.

"Is better to go in one car" Sunny-Unni suggested "let’s use my car" she added. She has a Toyota Prado, which I find fascinating 'how someone of her height can drive that car?'.

Besides to three of us, Luhan and Sehun also accompany us, Tae-Unni thought that we would need at least two men to help if things got rough. Sehun had already offered himself to join us and about Luhan, well, although he has only seen Tiffany a couple of times he also wanted to help. Seohyun also want to go but I asked her to stay in case we needed help from the police.

When we were out of Seoul, I dialed Sica-Unni’s number to know where she was but… "uhh, that is weird"

"What it is, Yoona-noona?" Sehun asked.

"Unni don't answer her phone and sends me to the voicemail" I began to worry even more.

"Ash… this girl, she is always with her phone but when she must answer she doesn't" Taeyeon complained. "Don't worry Yoong, with Bunny behind the wheel we will arrive long before noon (12pm)" she added but I could not stop worrying.

 

JESSICA POV

-Forest-

After another hour driving down the dirt road that the Ahjussi told me, I had to stop the car because a large fence was blocking the way. 

As I get off the car the cold wind of the mountain hit my face, undoubtedly this weather is not the best to go walking through the forest, but that little or nothing matters to me, right now the only thing I can think of is to find my Tiffany.

I took out my phone from the pocket of my coat to dial to the girls and tell them where I was but there was no sign, so I put my phone back to my pocket and started to climb the fence.

*Pak* "Ouch~" I fell on my . 

 

After walking for another 15 minutes I finally saw the old building that the Ahjussi had mentioned

Please log in to read the full chapter