End

My Werewolf Girl [English]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Thanks for the votes to:

ynyltroiper

RauryPori

soshifx

 

TAEYEON POV

"Let's go" Sehun attempted to open the door but it was locked. 'They must know that we are here" I thought, because when we arrived the door wasn’t locked.

(A/N This is the lock that had the door so they could not open it)

"You need this to open the door" a few meters behind us was a man around 50 years but still in good shape holding a key. 'Who is this man?' 

"Grrrrr" Tippany began to growl and her body was extremely tense.

"I have no intention to have you all here, I just want the girl, Give her to me and you can leave"

"NEVER" Jeshika shouted angry. 

There was a rather tense atmosphere in the place that only worsened when three other men come out, two of them with weapons in hand. (A/N the weapons were loaded with tranquilizer darts)

'Damn it, this is getting complicated' I was trying to think in something to do but nothing came to mind and also those men were armed.

"Just let us go before things complicate more" spoke my Bunny "besides the police should not take longer to show up" she added, which was a lie because we had forgotten to call them.

"Then just give me my daughter and you may leave" he said.

*Eyes wide open* 'What? She is his daughter? WHAT THE HELL' I shout in my mind turning to see Tippany in disbelief and I wasn’t the only because the other did the same except Jeshika.

"I have already told you that never, Tiffany is going with me"

"Bring the girl" that man 'Tiffany’s father' ordered to his men.

"Don’t dare to come near to Tiffany" Jeshika warned them but the two armed men continued approaching.

"Grrrr"

 

*PAK* 

 

*BAM*

"TIFF"

I was shocked frozen in my spot, though I already knew that Tippany was different, I never imagined seeing something like this.

 

AUTHOR POV

"Grrrr" When Tiffany saw that those men were near to them, her instinct to protect Jessica and her friends took over her and in one swift movement she launched herself against the man on her right.

*PAK* The back of the man hit the floor with force. He and Tiffany started to fight.

*BAM* The other man shot a tranquilizer dart to Tiffany, which hit her in the back. Fortunately Tiffany was strong enough to not be affected, at least not yet.

"TIFF" Jessica yell. She was the first to react and ran to stop the second man to not shoot again.

*PAK* The second man yanked Jessica easily to the floor, making her dislocate her shoulder that she had injured before.

"AAAAaaahhh" Jessica cried in pain.

The Jessica’s cry made the others react. Yoona, Sunny and Taeyeon ran to help her while Sehun and Luhan ran to stop the man before he could hit Jessica again.

Seeing Jessica in the floor crying in pain, Tiffany became even more angry (if is possible), so she hit hard the man beneath her before going after the man that Luhan and Sehun had held. Tiffany had entered into a sort of trance where her animal side was dominating but she had content herself to not kill the men.

While all this was happening, Dr. Hwang watched everything in apparent serenity; but on the inside he was still internal debate between letting go of Tiffany or not. Even though she is his daughter, he had already made her suffer a lot; both physically and emotionally, so he thought it was time for her to be happy. But at the same time Tiffany was still a dangerous being, although he was not so sure about that anymore, because even though she was attacking his men, she was doing it just to defend her friends and even having the strength to kill them, she only had knocked them.

Choi for his part, when he heard talk about the police he left the place and went to his own office to pick up his stuff. He knew that things will not end up well for them, they all would end up in prison for a couple of years and not for life with a little bit of luck. But he was not willing to face the consequences of his actions.

-Back to all-

Yoona and Sunny were helping Jessica while Sehun and Luhan took the weapons for the now unconscious men. Meanwhile Taeyeon was trying to approach Tiffany who was staggering a bit due to the effect of tranquilizer.

"Tippany" Taeyeon call her but Tiffany did

Please log in to read the full chapter