Another Perspective

My Werewolf Girl [English]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Finally the much awaited Tiffany POV, hopefully answer some questions.

Thanks for the votes to:

non_nan

ikkasone

JeTiHyun

 

AUTHOR POV

Since Tiffany came to live with Jessica and met others people, she began to gain awareness of her own being and think about things, this does not mean that she had no thoughts before, it's just before these were focused on basic needs like food to survive and find a way to escape from the situation in which she was under the control of Dr. Hwang. But now that her life had changed, Tiffany could take some time to think about other things, such as how much she liked the color pink or how much she liked Jessica and the others (especially Jessica) but mostly Tiffany thought about how different she was in comparison to others.

Tiffany could now see how different she was and thought that perhaps that was why Dr. Hwang keeps her in at that basement prison isolated from others and he experimented with her. 'Whatever I am it must be bad, but I know that I’m not bad or I am?' that was one of Tiffany’s recurring thoughts that was always followed by the fear that if Jessica found out she would leave her alone.

Tiffany also sometimes felt a little frustrated by her own lack of ability to  communicate with others and although she was able to understand a little of what the others told her, this was not enough for her, especially because she did not want other noticed how different she was. 

The first time that Jessica left her watching Discovery Kids channel, what caught her attention was the colorful images of programs but as the days passed, Tiffany realized that through these children's programs she could learn things that others knew but she didn’t. Sesame Street became one of her favorite programs because in each program she could learn a new letter and different words that start with that letter.

Tiffany slowly started to understand more words and trying to say them but due that she had never made an effort to speak before, her vocal cords were not accustomed and words would come out with difficulty.

 

TIFFANY POV

-Days before the ‘incident’-

I was sitting away watching Jessi play with that black box that makes click sound, when she holds that (the camera) her face became serious. ‘She looks so cool' *eyed smile*

"Jessica-noona the bounce lights are fine?" The boy with pink hair said.

"Jessica-Unni take this" the girl with long hair gave her bottled water and she took it smiling.

'I also want she smile to me' *pout* I get up from where I was and walk toward her but she again took the black box (the camera) and didn’t pay attention to me *frowning*

"Je-ess" I try to say her name but I still can't do it correctly 'ash… I’m so stupid, why cannot say her name well' 

"You said my name?" She put down the black box and turned to me with her eyes wide open, I didn’t understand her reaction but seeing that she was paying attention to me I trying to call her again.

"Je-ssi-" but again I couldn't say it well.

"Wow~ Tiffany, you are talking" she smiled and put me in a hug which made me happy *eyed smile*. I really like when she does that, it makes me feel protected. That day she smiled at me a lot despite the fact that I could not say her name correctly 'I think from now on I'll call her Jessi'.

 

Another day we were in the house, I was watching Sesame Street when Yoona sat next to me and suddenly the TV channels change. 

"Yaahh~" I whine when Sesame Street disappeared from the TV.

"Let’s see a movie" Yoona told me.

"Jessi~" I turn to see Jessi *puppy eyes and cute pout* so she will do something to return to Sesame Street.

"Yoong" Jessi said with a bossy voice but not evil as him (Dr. Hwang).

"Unni~"

"Yaahh~" I continue whine because I was losing Sesame Street.

"Yoona return the channel" Jessi told her “Come on Yoona, just return the channel”

"Heol! now you prefer Tiffany over me, your own sister"

Again I was watching Sesame Street when Jessi kneel down in front of me “Tiffany when sesame street finish is Yoong’s turn to watch TV, Okay?" she told me *kindly* seeing me in the eyes and I nodded even though I also wanted to see Pororo. 

"Good Girl" Jessi my hair which made me happy *eyed smile*

After that a return to focus in Sesame Street, Elmo was so funny *giggle*.

When Yoona switching to another program, I got distracted watching Jessi that had a book in her hands 'What is so interesting in that think? Should I learn how to read?’ I thought. As I was watching Jessi a familiar noise made me look at the TV.

*Gggrrr~* (growl of wolf of the movie) 

On the TV were images of large animals attacking people. My eyes fixed on follow their movements because I had already seen animals like these before when I escaped from Dr. Hwang, I remember they were locked in cages like me.

"Sshh…sshh…sshh" *heavy breath* 'But why they are attacking those people?’ I focused to remember the look of those large animals because somehow they have something to do with what I am.

(NOTE: Tiffany thought that the vampires in the film were humans that wolves were attacking)

"T-Tiffany" I heard the trembling voice of Yoona that snapped me out of the trance in which I was. I turned to see her and she had her eyes wide open staring at me.

"Yoong is something wrong?" The worry voice of Jessi made Yoona look at her. They talk about something for a few moments and then we continued to watching the TV.

-Days after-

After that day Yoona has started to stare at me when she thinks I don't notice, so I tried to act normal in front of her, well as normal as I could.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter