Special Chapter II

My Werewolf Girl [English]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Here another special chapter that is not directly related to the story. I leave you some fluff before the next chapter and drama begins

Thanks for the votes to:

gabe10

missyuyu

chyler25

Loril95

 

 

Strolling with a Pink Monster

Jessica and Tiffany were in the park near to the university that Sunny and Taeyeon had mentioned the previous day. The place was large and was divided into sections, the gardens, a small artificial lake, the children's play area and a few carnival stall. The park was ideal for both, families and young couples who wanted to spend the weekend.

Tiffany and Jessica walked around the park, well, more like Tiffany running around and Jessica taking photos of her as she tried to follow her.

"Jessi look" Tiffany pointed out to the flower gardens dragging Jessica with her.

 

"Jessi look" she dragged Jessica toward a fountain.

 

JESSICA POV

"Ti-ff wa-it" *panting* I support myself with the hands on the knees trying to recover my breath.

Tiffany had dragged me to everywhere in the park since we had come two hours ago, I don’t know where she gets so much energy while I’m exhausted.

"Let’s rest for a moment" I said throwing myself on the grass with my arms outstretched. 'Ah! It feels so good thrown on fresh grass' I closed my eyes and breathe deep.

"Ah~ it felt so good" still with the eyes closed I stretch my arms. 

"Come Tiff, lie down with me" I opened my eyes and pat the space next to me, Tiffany quickly lay down close to me. 

After lying on the grass for a while watching the clouds and finding them shapes; which had not done since I was a kid, we both got up to get something to eat.

At first I thought to go to the Danshin café since is close to here but quickly discard the idea because Tiffany sure want to spend a little more time in the park and because I knew that that pair of midget would tease me about Tiffany. So we went to the games area where there is also fast-food,

 

We were eating I saw that Tiffany had a bit of mustard on the corner of her lip, ‘ash this kid’.

"Tiff" when she turned to me, I automatically use my thumb to clean the mustard off her lip, when I realized what I had done I blush.

"Thank you Jessi" *eyes smile*

Even though it does not seem, Tiffany has come a long way since she arrived. She has learned many words and to do many things for herself; though of course she prefers that I do it for her, which does not bother me but it is a little awkward when she wants me to bathe her or change her clothes.

"Come, is time to go home" I took her hand to leave.

We were walking by the carnival stall toward the exit of the park when she stopped abruptly making me turn to see her.

"What is it Tiff?" she didn’t replied but dragged me with her to one of the carnaval stall.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter