To the Rescue Part II

My Werewolf Girl [English]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wow~ I'm glad you like the story, thanks to everyone and thanks for the votes to:

shane137

coughingfits

clipboard22

Violet_Datura

reginatere

manganese55

 

-Dr. Hwang's office-

"But I have" he said inflexible "because I created her in my laboratory and also because I’m her father"

Jessica was shocked by this revelation. When they (she and the girls) had discovered that Tiffany was 'different', many theories about her origin were mentioned, some as senseless as that Tiffany had been bitten by a radioactive wolf; obviously suggested by Taeyeon. But now Jessica finally has the confirmation of the source for Tiffany, not that that changes her feelings for the girl.

But even more shocking that Tiffany’s origin was the fact that she was the daughter of that man. 

"Lie" Jessica murmured 'He cannot be Tiffany’s father' she thought. "If you were really her father, you wouldn’t treat her that way"

"I already told you Miss Jung, it’s because that girl that you call Tiffany is dangerous. Even though she is my daughter, she is also the result of my research, a mere experiment" he spoke with serenity, as if the conversation was normal.

"Lie" Jessica shook her head.

"I have no reason to lie"

"Or to tell the truth" *sarcasm* Jessica quickly answered.

"hahaha" the doctor laughed, the girl in front of him was really something.

On the other hand Jessica was upset by the man’s laughter; she thought that it was all a joke of him.

*Angrily* "I don't know what kind of sick game are you playing and am not interested" Jessica got up from the chair still gazing at the man behind the desk, she clenched her fists trying to control her anger *deep breath*.

"Just tell me what do you want to let her go? Money?...I don't have much but I'll give it all, I have a studio that I can sell" she said determined "I'm not going to say anything to the police about this, so please just give me Tiffany" this time she kneeled down begging "please" she also bowed her head withher fists rested on her thighs tightening her jeans.

Dr. Hwang couldn't deny that Jessica's supplication had surprised him and even touched him; this girl was willing to give everything for the sake of his daughter, yes, his daughter. A small part of him began to see Tiffany as his daughter and not just as an experiment. However he was still obsessed with his work and letting go Tiffany means lose much of what has been achieved, especially now that Tiffany showed dramatic progress.

"Miss Jung, if I brought you to my office is to get answers, not to listen to your whining" he said coolly.

Jessica clenched more her fists into her jeans.

"Now tell me, what did you do? How you did to tame her?"

Jessica got up from the floor without looking up. "And I came here to take Tiffany with me" she lifted her gaze to the man *icy gaze* "not to answer your stupid questions"

*PAK* Dr. Hwang got up hitting his desk, this time Jessica had put him out of his temper. "Insolent girl"

"I prefer to be insolent that be heartless like you"

Angry Dr. Hwang called his men to carry Jessica back to the basement with Tiffany.

 

"Doctor, what do we do now?" Choi his assistant asked once the other two men had led Jessica. Choi was concerned that Jessica’s presence would give them troubles with the law, not that what they were doing with Tiffany was correct but at least no one else knows about Tiffany’s existence. In contrast to Jessica that probably someone was already looking for her.

"Fixes everything to get out of here as soon as possible, make sure there is nothing left"

"Yes sir, but… What about the photographs?"

Dr. Hwang remained in silence for a few minutes thinking about a solution.

"There is no choice but inject her any drugs and then leave her near the road, if she says something, no one will believe her because they will thinking she is just a camper hallucinating from drugs. And for when she recovers we will be already away for here"

 

TIFFANY POV

I was increasingly concerned because Jessi didn’t return yet. 'What if he did something bad to her?'

*Crack~ crack* I try to tug the chains that held me but they were very hard.

"Grrrr~" I shouldn't have left her go with him.

*Crack~ crack* 

I kept tugging the chains until I hear noises coming. Suddenly the door opened and the two ugly men pushed my Jessi in, making her fall forcefully on the ground before returning to close door.

"Yah" I shout angry and tug with all my strength of the chains. *Crack~ crack* but again I couldn't release myself.

Please log in to read the full chapter