Discovery

My Werewolf Girl [English]
Please log in to read the full chapter

SUNNY POV

"Puff~" *breathe out* the peak time in the cafe had just ended and I finally could sit "Ouh~ my legs hurt" I said giving them small taps.

"Aww~ my baby Bunny want a massage?" Taengoo said wiggling the eyebrows up and down as she tried to fondle my thighs.

"YAH ERT" I slap her hand away "there still people in the cafe" I told her and she made ​​a face of scolded child by her mom ‘so cute’ "wait until we get home" I wink at her seductively and she immediately put a big smile as a child who was given a candy. I still wonder 'how do I finish being girlfriend of this byuntae?'. Before she could say something, we heard the door bell indicating that someone had entered, so I moved my attention to the door.

"Hello Sunny-Unni, Tae-Unni" Yoona greeted us smiling as always.

"Hello Yoona" "Hello Yoong"

"You haven't visited in a while. You must be very busy with classes and your practices in the veterinary?" said Taengoo.

"Ne~ Unni, although it is very tiring I really enjoy it very much" Yoona told us with a twinkle in her eyes, there is no doubt that she really likes her career and I understand it because even though it may be tiring work in the café, I don't see myself doing anything else and is twice better because I do it with the person I love. 

"Just don't forget eat and rest" I said in a motherly tone, she and Seohyun are my dear dongsaeng.

"Hahahaha Unni, you sound like Sica-Unni"

Now that she mentions Jessica, she hasn’t come in a while too; what is unusual because she comes to lunch or dinner here at least twice per week.

"And talking about your sister, what happens with her?" I asked because I haven’t seen Jessica since a couple of days ago and am really curious to know what happen between her and Tiffany.

"With Unni?"

"Yeah! Where is that sulky sister of yours?" told Taengoo, she and Jessica have always had this strange friendship where neither of both admits how much they care for each other and always discussed as two little kids.

"umm.. Sica-Unni she… mmm… has been a little busy these days" Yoona seemed hesitant to tell us.

"Busy with Tiffany?" I sly asked her.

"Yes- I mean no I- ash…." *she scratch her head* Watching her so nervous am sure that something happens between Jessica and Tiffany, and of course Yoona knows something.

"Come on Yoona, tell me” I gesture her to speak. Yoona bite her lip nervous and Taengoo, well my byuntae had no idea what was going on.

"I don’t know what are you talking Unni" she tried to play innocent.

"Yoong better tell her whatever is it, you and I know that my Sunny Bunny is specialist in get the truth" Tae advised her.

"Then Yoona, you want to do this the easy way or the hard way?” I crack the knuckles of my right hand and then the left as I tilted my head to the right and then left, the poor Yoona just swallow knowing what awaited her if she didn’t tell me what was happening.

 

JESSICA POV

"Tiffany, come here, we need to take a bath" I said 'hhmm that sounds wrong' I immediately corrected "I mean you. You need to take a bath… Yeah you.alone.you" I mental facepalm myself ‘why I became a idiot in front of her’

"No~ Jessi, you wash" she told me ruffling her hair, she still has trouble doing it by herself and although I would like to help her, the simple idea of seeing her na- *blushed* 'ash… enough Jessica, you should not think about that, Tiffany is an innocent girl' I scold myself and shook my head to erase those ideas.

"Come on, you need a bath n.o.w" I pointed to the bathroom door.

"You~ wash" she told me again, obviously she doesn’t understand the dilemma that she puts me.

*Heavy sigh* "not Tiffany, I cannot get in with you if you're…" I don’t know how to say it so I just say it ""

"Why?" she asked innocently.

"Because it’s not right" I replied.

"Why?” she tilted her head.

'Ash… Tiffany, you are killing me here’ I thought "because it just is not right ok, and you should not let anyone see you " She thought for a moment before nodding.

"Now, go to bathe you stinky girl" she went to the bathroom and shortly after I heard the water from the shower.

"Don't forget to wash your hair" I yelled from the other side of the door.

 

After a while Tiffany came out of the bathroom wrapped only in a towel, her hair all wet as drops of water running down her neck to her collarbone and to her brea- *gulp* I look away 'stop it Jessica' I took a deep breath trying to calm my hormones.

"Ti-ffa-ny w-why d-don’t you p-put your pajamas" I stuttering trying to not look at her.

"No pink" I heard her whine "I want the pink" she pout.

I should have guessed, I went to the closet and pull out her pink pajamas "dress before you get sick" I told her still looking away and then I went down to the living room to wait for her. If I stay there I don’t think I can control myself.

I sat on the couch and the TV randomly changed channels trying to distract my mind, since our date ehm… I mean our stroll to the N tower, I have had these thoughts about Tiffany. And now I not only want to help her just for help her like before but also because I think I feel something for her *sigh* 'you can't Jessica, is not right feel like that to her' I told to myself, and not because she is what she is, but because in many aspects she is like a little kid that don’t have idea of this kind of things *sigh again*

"Jessi" Tiffany caught my attention. I was so into my thoughts that I hadn’t noticed when she sat beside me on the couch. Tiffany was already wearing her pink pajamas but her hair was still wet.

"Let me dry you’re her" I went to the room and take another towel and the dryer before returning to the living room. 

Please log in to read the full chapter