Back to the Nightmare Part II

My Werewolf Girl [English]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tanks for the vote to:

gorjessfanytastic9

 

 

JESSICA POV

After everyone left, Yoona made dinner for the two but I was in no mood to eat anything, I just could think about Tiffany 'she is ok? What if she's hungry? What if they didn’t feed her? What if she has cold? This time of year the nights are cold' *worried*

"Unni" Yoona shook my shoulder "Unni, eat something" she put the dish close to me.

"I'm not hungry" I push the dish.

"Unni, you have to eat something, it does not help that you're like that, what you need is gather forces for Tiffany" she took a spoonful of rice and brought it in front of my mouth.

*Sigh* I gave up and let her feed me.

When we finished dinner Yoona made me take a hot bath and then she dry my hair before sleep 'just as I dry her hair' I remembered. After a while of be lying in the bed I get up and went toward the large window to look at the moon. I simply could not sleep, first because I miss her warm to that am already used and secondly because I couldn’t stop thinking if my Tiffany was fine.

"Please God let her be fine and let me find her soon" I closed my eyes and prayed.

 

AUTHOR POV

That night Jessica could barely sleep and as proof of this the next morning she had two big black circles in the eyes.

-In the forest-

The next morning when Dr. Hwang went to see Tiffany, he found her again sitting in the corner hugging her knees against her chest burying her head, her hair was covering her face but he could hear her sobs. It was still strange to him see the girl in such an emotional state so typical of a human and not an animal but he couldn't be sure, because it could also be the repetition of a learned action and not a genuine display of human emotion.

Even when Tiffany had noticed the presence of Dr. Hwang, she didn’t bother to look up and beg like the previous day, she thought it would be useless.

He stayed there watching her for a long time before his assistant and the two men arrive.

"Dr. everything is ready for the MRI" Choi said.

"Good, bring her there" he moved aside to let the men enter the basement room.

When Tiffany heard the words of Dr. Hwang, she got up quickly and looked up *angry*, her eyes glowed yellow.

"NO" she yelled surprising the three men.

Tiffany didn’t want to be brought to anywhere because she clearly remembered what happen each time they take her out that room/prison, ‘experiments, painful experiments' she thought while tugged the chains without being able to wriggle out of them.

The two well-built man came prepared for the typical reaction of the girl; that would be attacking them, so in anticipation of that, one of them lifted the stick in his hand ready to hit her but was stopped by someone.

"Don't you dare to beat her" Dr. Hwang warned holding the man’s wrist tightly.

"B-but Sir"

"Bring her without hurting her" he repeated and then turned to look at Tiffany “you go with them” he told her.

Due to this act Tiffany stopped tug the chains and her eyes returned to normal "I don’t want” she answered almost whispering.

"Don’t resist girl" said one of the men by reflex, not because he thought that she did understand him.

"Tiffany" she said loud this time watching them intensely.

"Wh-what did you say?" Choi asked surprised

"I’m Tiffany" 

The four men in the room were frozen momentarily, especially Dr. Hwang who for a moment saw in Tiffany to his late wife. 'The look in her eyes, those eyes color chocolate are the same' he thought. He had never paid attention to tiffany's eyes, at least not like this.

 

-Back in Seoul - 

TAEYEON POV

My Bunny and I arrived early to Sica’s apartment to bring them breakfast; although Jeshika barely ate it, Seohyun and Sehun also were there. After that, Jeshika called the police to know if there was information about Tippany’s kidnapping.

"IT’S NOT POSSIBLE THAT YOU STILL DON’T FIND HER……… WELL THEN PLACE MORE

Please log in to read the full chapter