Back to the Nightmare Part I

My Werewolf Girl [English]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Thanks for the votos to:

forevergorJESS9
Toto_Mao
traxvad

 

JESSICA POV

"Don't forget us" on the door frame appeared Sunny and Taeyeon. Apparently Yoona had called them and told part of what was happening.

"Don’t worry Sica, you will see how all of us find Tippany soon" Taeng encouraged me.

The support of my friends in this moment and know that Tiffany needs me, is what gives me the strength to not fall apart, but even so I felt that any moment my tears would flow again.

"Thanks guys" my voice came out almost like a whisper.

We all went up to my apartment after make sure the door of the studio was locked properly. The mess in the apartment was less than the studio, yet there were several things lying in the floor showing that Tiffany surely fought to don’t be caught. 'Please God, that she is not hurt’ I made a silent prayer. We were all sitting around the living room.

"And what did the police say?" Taeyeon ask.

"They are looking for her but they said that in cases of kidnapping we should wait until the kidnappers call us asking for a ransom" Yoona answer for me when she saw that I still had difficulty to speaking. "But this is not a simple kidnapping, it is obvious that those men knew of the special condition of Tiffany" she added.

"I ha-ve to fi-nd her" my voice was shaking.

"Jessica, we cannot simply drive random throughout the city looking for them, also the police is already looking for the van" Sunny that was in the kitchen came back with a cup of tea for me, she patted my back to calm me down. "Seohyun, do you remember if those men said something peculiar?"

"mmm…" thought for a moment trying to remember "no Unni" she bowed her head "I'm sorry"

"Is fine Seohyunie" Yoona hug her.

 

TAEYEON POV

My Sunny Bunny made some tea to ease Sica’s nerves, the poor was trying to stay strong and not cry but I know that inside she is dying of fear that something bad will happen to Tippany, and I understand her because if someone will take away my Bunny, the simple idea frightened me.

 

We all spent the rest of the evening in Sica’s apartment waiting for news but unfortunately there was nothing. As it was getting late we decided to retire and let Sica to rest a little, although I really doubt that she will.

"Yoong, you stay here to take care of her, I’m afraid that if we let her alone she will go out to search for Tippany alone" I told her.

"Of course Unni, I'm not going to go anywhere"

"I want to stay too" Seohyun offered.

"No Hyunie, you also need to rest, the hit they gave you was strong"

"It is true Seohyunie, Taeyeon-Unni is right"

"Don’t worry Hyunie, I’m going to be fine" Jessica assured her when she saw the concern face of Seohyun.

"Come on Hyunie, Taengoo and I will take you to your house" Sunny walked towards her and reached out her hand for her "Do you also want a ride to your house Sehun?"

"No thanks noona, I want to stay a little more and besides I bring my motorbike" he smiled.

"It is not necessary Sehun, you too go home and rest" Jessica told him.

"Are you sure noona?" Jessica only nodded.

"Okay, then we'll see you tomorrow" the four of us bid goodbye leaving alone the two sisters.

 

"Sunny can you drive?" I pass the car keys to her, usually I’m the one who drive but I just thought of an idea that might help.

"ok" she took the keys and went to the driver's seat.

When the three of us were inside the car, I pull out my notebook and a pencil. One of my hobbies is drawing and I’m pretty good on it, so I asked Seohyun to describe me the 'villains' while Sunny was driving.

AUTHOR POV

-Location unknown in the forest-

After driving for a little over 4hrs, the three men and the girl arrived at their destination.

"put down the girl and lock her" Choi ordered "And be sure to chain her well" added before entering the property.

The two muscled men opened the back of the van and came slowly to get the girl; even though she was still sedated and tied hands and feet, they could not help but be a little nervous and be cautious. Both men took her back to the basement room where she used to be before escaping, only that this time the girl not would be tied with leather straps but with metal shackles and also the door had been reinforced with a metal bar to avoid that she can knock it down just like the last time. 

 

TIFFANY POV

Little by little I regained the sense; I was lying down on a hard and cold surface, not like the soft and warm bed of Jessi. Slowly I opened my eyes, I still felt some dizzy without be able to foc

Please log in to read the full chapter