Goodbye to the past

My Werewolf Girl [English]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Thanks for the vote to:

penottchby

JESSICA POV

"Good" *cof~ cof~* "Also don't let anyone else know what she is or they will make experiment in her like I did" his voice was filled with sadness. With the little strength he had left he pulled something from his pocket. "She is her mother" It was a picture "Unlike me, she was a good woman who certainly would loved Tiffany very much. Please give it to her" he begged me.

"I will"

A few hours ago I hated this man but now I pity him, I’m not saying that I forgive him what he has done with Tiffany, but I feel sorry for him.

"Thank you" he mumbled already weak from the loss of blood.

I turned to see Yoona and she just shook her head telling me that there was nothing to do for him. When I turned back to see him I noticed a tear fell on his cheek but it wasn’t his, looked up I saw Tiffany standing there, she had tears running down her cheeks and falling into her father face.

AUTHOR POV

Yoona and Taeyeon decided to get up and go to where it was Sunny to give space to Tiffany, only Jessica was at her side.

"Tiffany" with his vision blurred by the loss of blood Dr. Hwang tried to focus on the face of his daughter. "You're so beautiful… like your mother" he muttered lifting his hand to touch Tiffany’s face but stopped because he didn’t dare to touch her.

When Tiffany saw his hand came toward her, for the first time in her life she wasn’t scared nor wanted to get away, instead, she bent down and held his hand with hers taking it to her cheek. Maybe Tiffany didn’t understand many things yet but the sincerity and regret that she saw in her father’s eyes and heard in his voice were genuine and that was enough for her to forgive him.

"Tiffany… *cof~* now… you should live well and be happy" those were the last words of the man.

*Sobs* Tiffany held her father's hand against her cheek as she sob his death, what more pained her was that they would no longer have the opportunity to begin again and know each other, to be father and daughter as always should have been.

"Tiff" Jessica called and with her thumb she wiped her tears. 

"Tiffany, he- he already" Jessica hesitated for a moment, she didn’t know if Tiffany could understood what was happening or if she should tell her that the man was dead.

Tiffany withdrew his father’s hand that she held against her cheek and placed it on his stomach before turning to see Jessica.

“He is gone” *sob* Tiffany wrapped her arms around Jessica’s neck and cried more. Jessica twisted a little by the pain in her shoulder but she endured it and use her other hand to rub Tiffany’s back.

"Shhh… this fine Tiffany, he is in a better place now" Jessica comforted her by rubbing her back and leaving her cry her shoulder.

 

While the others saw the scene feeling sadness for what had happened, Taeyeon path toward where Sehun and Luhan were holding Choi and with a gesture told them to drag the man with them.

 

JESSICA POV

After several minutes Tiffany seemed to calm down a little.

"Jessi" she spoke with her face still buried in my neck "I want to go home" she mumbled.

"Okay, let’s go home" I put away from the hug to be able to get up but I had difficulty because of my injure shoulder, seeing this. Tiffany hug my waist to help me.

"Sunny, Where is Taeyeon and the boys?" I asked when I only see Sunny and Yoona there.

"I don’t know she and the boys dragged that man to somewhere" she answered frowning.

"We need to find them" I told her worried.

"Waits Unni, you are hurt, let me go" Yoona offered and walk to one of the corridors, 'I hope she don't lose' I thought because this place it is really like a labyrinth.

"Sica, what are we going to do with-?" she didn’t need to finish her question for me to understand what she was referring to.

"I don't know" I replied "the only thing that I can think about now is to go home with Tiffany" I said sincerely.

"I understand you" she gave me an understanding look "but we cannot leave things like this" she added. I said nothing and only nodded, I know that she is right but as I said, the only thing I can think about now is taking care of Tiffany and go home. 

 

After several minutes Yoona and Taeyeon appeared by one of the corridors, both were muttering something.

"Is there something?" *frowning* "Where are Sehun and Luhan?"

"It is nothing Jeshika" Taeyeon turn around to look at Sunny "Bunny, you and Yoona takes Jeshika and Tippany to the villager" she said and look at me again "Jeshika, you

Please log in to read the full chapter