What was that?

My Werewolf Girl [English]
Please log in to read the full chapter

thanks for the votes to:

JetiYoonsicTaengsic

aegYura

KRVCsone

yunka9190

norev9

turkish_ixora

apple_lover12

kaylac

 

AUTHOR POV

It been little more than a month since Jessica brought Tiffany to live with her to Seoul and still were not news from the police about the origin of the girl, it almost seemed as if no one was looking for her. Regard to Tiffany, she gradually adapted to the new environment, her way of eating had improved notably (she already could use the cutlery correctly) and can dress by herself. Although she was no longer as dependent on Jessica as before, Tiffany just loves spend as much time as possible near to Jessica, not that Jessica mind, on the contrary she enjoyed it.

During this time Tiffany became more familiar with Yoona that whenever she could she would visit her sister’s studio, although not precisely to see Jessica or Tiffany. Also she became familiar with Seohyun and a bit less with Sehun; that for some strange reason Jessica always found something else for him to do when Tiffany was in the studio (so he couldn’t be near to her) and with Sunny and Taeyeon too since at least two times per week Jessica and Tiffany would go to eat to the Danshin coffee.

But even with these new people in Tiffany’s life, for her the person that most attracted her definitely had to be the photographer. From her point of view Jessica is the 'alpha'; she is the boss in the studio and it who provided the food and a place to live. But it was not only these traits that attracted Tiffany to be near to Jessica, there was the fact that she was a beautiful and sweet woman and the most important thing is that Jessica makes her feel calm and safe, and also something more that Tiffany was not quite sure yet what it was.

 

It was Sunday which meant that Jessica did not have to work and Yoona did not have school or veterinary practices, so the two sisters along with Tiffany were in Jessica’s apartment. Yoona was in the kitchen making popcorn and when were ready she went to the living room and took the TV control to change the channel without realizing that certain black hair girl was concentrated watching discovery kids channel.

"Yaahh~" Tiffany whine as a little girl when Yoona change channels.

"Let’s see a movie" Yoona randomly change channels.

"Jessi~" *whine* with puppy dog eyes and a cute pout Tiffany turn around to look at Jessica who was sitting near the window reading a photo magazine.

Just three days ago Tiffany said her first word that for no one was surprise was the name of the photographer, well except for Jessica that that day couldn’t help but smile like an idiot every time Tiffany call her name.

"Yoong" Jessica said in a warning tone to her sister without even bothering to lift the look off the magazine.

"Unni~" Yoona use her aegyo.

"Yaahh~" Tiffany continued throwing a tantrum because the TV didn’t return to her favorite program.

"Yoona return the channel" this time Jessica lifted her gaze to Yoona that was trying with her best aegyo.

Jessica usually would give in to her younger sister and would leave her get her way but this time she also has to deal with Tiffany’s aegyo which has proved to be a deadly weapon.

"Come on Yoona, just return the channel" Jessica commanded.

"Hoel" Yoona exclaimed before returning the channel "now you prefer Tiffany over me, your own sister" she crossed her arms faking be angry but she only wanted to sister a little because during this month she had noticed (like everyone else) the way Jessica treated Tiffany.

 

YOONA POV

I faked be upset *frown* and saw Unni lift her glance to the ceiling breathing deeply before getting up and walk to the couch where Tiffany and me are sitting.

*She sigh* "Tiffany when sesame street finish is Yoong’s turn to watch TV, Okay?" Jessica said leaning in front of her, Tiffany only nodded with a pout on her face not very convinced of the idea.

"Good Girl" Unni patted her head making her smile *eyed smile*

I was blank *blink* didn't know if I should just burst out laughing because it was a bit funny see a woman in her 20s (I am not sure Tiffany’s age) be so happy watching sesame street or just smile of the cute she was.

"Awww~" I pinch Tiffany’s cheek slightly "isn't she cute?" 

"Yes, she is" *smile* Unni blushed as she realized what she had said and tried to look away. 

"hahahaha" which

Please log in to read the full chapter