Go back to Work

My Werewolf Girl [English]
Please log in to read the full chapter

JESSICA POV

I was peacefully asleep when I felt a weight on my lap; which would have scared me a week ago but not now.

"mmm… goodmorning Tiffany" I said rubbing my eyes.

She had that beautiful smile of hers as she sat on my lap with her thighs on each side of my hips. I think is becoming her habit wake me up this way, it's not that I complained.

"You are a morning person don’t you?" I told her *arched eyebrow* when I saw my alarm clock and were hardly the freaking 7am, 'You've to be kidding' I thought, normally I wake up around 10am unless I have a photoshoot early.

"hihihi" she giggled wriggling on my lap 'luckily I’m not a teenager boy' but even so, her  action causes me some discomfort; not necessarily a bad feeling but inappropriate.

*I sighed* giving up the idea to sleeping a little more I went to the bathroom and start my morning routine, then I teach Tiffany how to brush her teeth and other things before leave her in the shower and go out; fortunately for me she understands what to do. When she ended getting dressed (with my clothes) I already had breakfast ready.

"Tiffany" I call her while we ate "Tiffany my vacation ended today and I have to work" she was just there sitting smiled at me, I didn’t know how to explain that I can't spend the entire day with her.

When I brought her with me, I had not really thought about what to do with her while I worked. Perhaps I should ask someone to take care of her, but who? I cannot ask Yoona because she has school and practices, Sunny and Taeyeon are busy with their coffee shop and I’m not so sure if Tiffany likes Taeyeon after what happened yesterday.

 

Flashback

"If she didn’t talk how do you know that her name is Tippany?" said Taeng.

"Tiffany" I corrected her.

“Yeah Tippany” she insisted.

I facepalm myself, ‘why I bother when after years of friendship she keeps calling me Jeshika’. "Well, I give her that name and she seems to like it"

"But she seemed more like a Miyoung to me" she said confidently "Hello Miyoung"

"Ggrrr~" Tiffany growled *frowning*

"Did she growl?" *blink* asked surprised.

"I believe she didn’t like that name"

"But Miyoung is a nice name" she insisted, the truth is that I think the same but Tiffany does not like.

"Ggrrr~"

"Taengoo stop bother her,is clearly she does not like" intervened Sunny.

"Come on Soonkyu" Taeng shook Sunny playfully 'ash this dorky’

"Yah! How do you call me?" Sunny gazed at her doing that gesture she usually does when she is upset; she never liked be called by her Korean name.

"Soon~kyu~" she playfully sing "Ouch" *whine* earning an elbowed from Sunny ‘when she will learn not to upset Sunny?’

"Fine, I give up" she raised her hands in defeat "is Tippany" she said. 

Tiffany just stared to her with a frown 'ash… this midget, why she cannot pronounce Tiffany’s name properly’.

End of the Flashback

 

*Sigh* Well I think I'll have to leave her here alone, besides, what could happen? It’s not like I will be out all day and I'll just be downstairs in my studio. I turned to look at my watch and it was almost 9am, which is the time my assistants arrive to the studio.

"Tiffany, I need to go to work" I take her to the living room "Tiffany, you need to stay here and wait for me, wait for Jessica" I sat her on the couch and the TV. I put Discovery Kids channel, what apparently was a good choice because quickly caught her attention, so I took the opportunity to exit the apartment. As a precaution I locked the door because the corridor has two accesses; one that gives straight to the street and the other that gives to my study downstairs. 

 

AUTHOR POV

When Jessica came down to the studio, a young pink hair boy was already there organizing the place.

"Oh! Jessica-noona, you are early today" Sehun her assistant and photography student greeted her.

“Hello Sehun, I see you're already organizing everything" Jessica greeted him in a serious tone as she walk toward the coffee pot. It's not that Jessica did not like the boy, on the contrary; even though he is a bit mischievous he is also a hard worker boy and that is something that Jessica likes, is just that she is not a morning person and cannot avoid being a little cranky.

"How were your vacations Jessica-noona?" he handed a folder to Jessica.

"Odd" Jessica replied with simplicity leaving Sehun confused, the good thing is that the boy already had several months working for Jessica to know that he will not receive more details, so he continued doing his things.

Jessica sat down in front of her desk giving a sip on her coffee before open the folder that Sehun had handed to her. On the folder was the information for their new client; an online pet clothing shop, nothing glamorous but that pay the bills. Also works like these were what allowed Jessica to have the economic solvency to make artistic photographs without starving.

While Jessica was reading the information, the door chime sound indicating that someone had entered, it was Seohyun.

Though Jessica was the photographer/artist and owner, it was Seohyun the responsible for all the administrative matters in the studio. Despite being young (3 years younger than Jessica) she had proved to be very responsible and smart and Jessica knew very well that without Seohyun ‘JJ studio’ would be a complete chaos, also Seohyun was a beloved dongsaeng for Jessica, not to mention that Yoona had a crush on the young for a long time now.

"Hello Seohyun-noona"

Please log in to read the full chapter