Nightmare

My Werewolf Girl [English]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR POV

In the corner of a small dark room with poorly ventilated, hard and cold concrete floor Tiffany is lying in ball shape to keep her body heat, when the door opens revealing the figure of two men. One of them is strongly built shape and is carries a stick in his hand, the other one is thin complexion and is wearing a lab coat, he has a needle in the hand.

Tiffany recognizes these two men because she has already seen them many times before, but she knows that neither of them is 'the leader'. 

“ggrrr” she growled.

The man with lab coat gives some instructions to the other man that only nod in agreement before hesitant approaches to Tiffany, who carefully observes the actions of the two men. She already knows what they intend to do and don’t like; so she does not think allow it, not without a fight at least.

When the muscular man was close enough to her, he lifted the stick in his hand to hit her but Tiffany was faster to jump on him and knocked him to the floor, and if not for the straps on her wrists and ankles she could easily beat him. After struggling for a few minutes with her, the muscular man finally succeeded and the man on lab coat took the opportunity to inject something into her arm. Soon Tiffany started to lose strength in her body; is always the same when that man comes, always inject her something that leaves her unconscious and motionless for hours.

"It seems she is getting stronger" says the man in lab coat while Tiffany little by little stops struggling.

"A lot" said the other man cleaning his sweat forehead with one hand while the other still holding Tiffany.

Unfortunately for Tiffany this is not over but just the begun. The two men took her to a white room well lit where 'the leader' or Dr. Hwang; as the other two men refer to him is waiting. In that room is where the truly terrifying to Tiffany begins, since Dr. Hwang usually make all kinds of tests on her, some of them quite painful.

The two men lie her down on the metal table, and even thought she really cannot move, they tie her to the table by the wrists and ankles and securing her head with leather straps to hold her still and as well to facilitate the 'work' of the Dr.

"Let's start" says Dr. Hwang with a cold voice and indifferent to the pleading eyes of Tiffany while preparing an injection.

Without caring that Tiffany has tears flowing for her eyes, Dr. Hwang injected a liquid inside her eyes that causing an extreme pain.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" 

 

"Tiffany" says Jessica who awoke hearing her scream and enter the room "Tiffany wake up" Jessica call her again *worried*

Tiffany opened wide her eyes and still breathing heavy she inspect the place where she is. She was scared because the nightmare or better said the memories of what she had experienced.

"Tiffany calm down, calm down" Jessica repeated while embraced and rubbed her back. 

By listen Jessica’s voice and recognize her vanilla scent, Tiffany began to relax and breathe normally.

 

JESSICA POV

After Tiffany calm down, little by little she fall asleep again but refuse to let me go, so I had to sleep by her side. We were lying face to face and she had her hands around my waist to keep me close. I must admit that although at first I felt uncomfortable lying down by her side, soon her warmth enveloped me in a deep sleep.

 

The next morning I woke up when I felt a weight on me, I opened my eyes slightly to be greeted with the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen. Tiffany was sitting in my lap with her thighs to each side of my hips and hands over my abdomen, her hair was a beautiful disaster. 'So ing y' I thought still somewhat sleepy as I ran my hands for her bare thighs since she only wore a nightshirt, 'wait a moment' then my brain reacted to what I was doing *wide eyes* and quickly remove my hands from her thighs and try to sit, which was not easy because she was still on my lap.

Please log in to read the full chapter