To the Rescue Part I

My Werewolf Girl [English]
Please log in to read the full chapter

thanks for the votes to:

jessimylove

JETI022

yojieshidae

Olivert

 

"Jessi" Tiffany sobs against Jessica’s chest.

"Ssshh… is okay Tiff, I’m already here ssshh…" Jessica her hair to reassure her.

After a few minutes in the same position Jessica pull away but still embracing Tiffany "I’m here Tiff, everything will be fine" she said with tears in her eyes.

"Jessi" Tiffany used her thumbs to wipe the tears of Jessica’s face. 

Tiffany and Jessica exchanged a look of love before leaning in and instinctively close their eyes to join their lips in a soft kiss. Soon Jessica affirmed her grip in Tiffany’s waist to bring her body to hers, for her part Tiffany slipped her hands to Jessica’s neck to deeper the kiss. 

Jessica slid the tip of her tongue over Tiffany’s lower lip asking for permission, to which Tiffany replied opening slightly to allowing Jessica access to her oral cavity.

Jessica was the first to part for the kiss by the lack of oxygen, but she kept her forehead against Tiffany feeling her breath on her face that was just inches away hers. The three days apart had shown Jessica how much she loved Tiffany and how she couldn’t live without her.

 

Outside of the room Dr. Hwang had witnessed the touching meeting of the girls.

"So she is Jessi" he said to himself before turning around and returning to his office. Due to her developed senses only Tiffany had been aware of his presence; but being in Jessica's arms nothing else mattered to her.

 

JESSICA POV

When we parted the kiss; which it felt like breathing again after being drowning, I realized that Tiffany was chained.

"Tiff" I took her hands to check her wrists which were red and irritated. A wave of anger invaded me 'how they dare to do this to her'. *Frowning*

I look at her eyes "does it hurt?" I asked raising her left hand and without losing eye contact with her, careful kissed the part of her wrist that jutted out of the chain. I could see clearly that she blush a little. ‘So cute'

"Here" *blushed* she lifted her other hand to me to kiss, which I did.

 

Already more calm and with Tiffany in my arms, I looked around the room we were. Except for the big door with slits, the place was virtually a box without window that could bring fresh air or light of day, the floor and walls were of concrete gray (unpainted). There weren’t much in the room, only the small bed.

'How are we going to get out of here?' I asked myself, there was no other way out rather than by the door and it was also the problem that Tiffany was chained to the wall.

Then I remembered something. 'I hope they have not seen it’' I put my hand to my coat pocket and luckily my iphon was still there, those fools had not taken it *smiled*. 'Just hope there is signal here' I prayed but before I could get it out of pocket, Tiffany pulled me behind her.

"GRRRR" *growl*

"Tiff, what's the matter?”

At that moment the door opened revealing a tall slender man around his 30's.  Behind him were the two gorillas that had brought me here.

"GRRRR" Tiffany was very alert to every move they made.

"Dr. Hwang has informed me that you will be our guest, Miss"

"Guest or prisoner?" I said bravely trying to move forward but Tiffany didn’t allowed me keeping me behind her.

The man smirked mockingly before raising his hand to make a gesture to the two men behind him. They gave a few steps to the front and left two dishes on the floor.

"I hope you enjoy the food" he said, "Ah! And please make sure that the doggy eats something, she h

Please log in to read the full chapter