Just One Step

My Werewolf Girl [English]
Please log in to read the full chapter

JESSICA POV

During the dinner Taeyeon, that midget kept on saying stupid things and when we were about to finishing dinner Taeyeon of the nothing said… 

"You know Sica" *chewing* "the saturda-" she spoke with full.

"Yack~ don't be nasty and don't talk with your mouth full" I scold her.

*swallow* "sorwy" *dorky smile*

*rolled my eyes* "What you said Taeng?"

"I said that on Saturdays in the park near to the University some people join together with their pets to play, I always go with Ginger" I turned to see her confused waiting for her to finish explained "why don’t you go with Tippany, Ginger can use a new playmate and you could teach her some tricks" she added patting Tiffany’s head who only smiled without understanding what Tae meant.

"Yah KIM TAEYEON" *shout* I got up and why a quick movement I take her by the collar and shook her, fortunately for her, Sunny and Yoona stop me before I shook the life off her small body.

"hahaha" Tiffany only laugh, I think she found the scene somehow funny.

"What I said wrong?" *dizzy* she still ask.

"stupid midget" I said in English.

"Huh? Are you insulting me Jung?" she asked confused.

"I would not dare" I said full of sarcasm.

"Ah~ ok then" she smiled. ‘Definitely stupid' I thought.

"You know, what my Taengoo said is not such a bad idea" Sunny chimed in.

"You too Lee Sunny" I look at her incredulous of her words, 'maybe stupid is contagious, I better not hang out with them to much'.

"Not about to play with other puppies but you hang out with Tiffany” Sunny said “you know, that park has beautiful gardens that are ideal for strolling on a romantic date" She added with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Of course, that’s would be the perfect place for a date Unni" Yoona said excited.

As I hear the word 'date' I couldn't avoid blushed a little "W-what a-are you talking about?" the smile on Sunny’s face go bigger when I stuttered.

"Don’t pretend Jung" Sunny had that evil grin of her ‘Does she know something? But I didn’t tell anyone and obviously neither Tiffany’.

"I re-really d-don’t know what you mean" 'damn it, I stuttering again' 

"So, you want to do this the easy way or the hard way?” she asked me cracking her knuckles, I turn to all directions looking for a way to escape.

"Better speak or you know what waits for you" Tae warned me.

"Yeah Unni, tell us all" Yoona joined with Sunny ‘unbelievable, betrayed by my own sister' *sigh*. At the end I had to tell them about my no-date with Tiffany and endure the endless teasing.

 

-The next day-

"Jessi~"

"…."

"Jessi~"

"…."

"JESSI" Tiffany shout shaking my body to wake up, she was sitting in her usual position which is on my lower back.

"5 minutes more Tiff" I murmured dipping my face on the pillow.

"Jessi~ Jessi~" she continued shaking me.

"Ok *yawn* I woke up, *yawn* now please move so I can get up" she moved off my back.

"Good morning" she greeted me with her typical eyed smile.

"Good morning" I greeting her smiling, even though I hate be woken early, it doesn't bother me as long as it is Tiffany and her beautiful smile what I wake up.

 

After breakfast and fix some things in the studio, I followed the advice or should I say the order of Sunny, so now Tiffany and me we are strolling through the gardens of the park near to the University. Long time since I came here, I think since I was a student at the University and I must admit that Sunny is right, the gardens are beautiful.

"Click~" I could not resist taking photos of Tiffany here and there. ‘So cute' I thought as I continued photographing her.

"Click~" without doubt my best model.

At the end of the day we went back to the apartment hand in hand. It’s strange how good it feels and how her hand fits perfectly in mine, as if they had been created for each other.

 

AUTHOR POV

-Unknown place in the forest-

After the officer Shin gave them the contact information for Jessica to the two men, these rushed back and inform the Dr. Hwang.

"Bring her back as soon as possible" He said annoying but before the men leave Dr. Hwang called his assistant "Choi" 

"Yes Doctor" replied the slender man in lab coat.

"Go with them to Seoul, am afraid that these two idiots let her escape again or commit any error" He said looking with despise at the two men. He had always considered them muscles without brain and if it not for the fact that he needed them to keep the place secured and the girl controlled, long ago that he had gotten rid of them.

The men were prepared with special weapons and enough tranquilizer darts to sleep to an elephant. Because it was already dark and driving on that road was difficult, the men agreed to leave the next day very early in the morning and instead of use a normal car they would use a truck in which they could set the girl in the back that is fully enclosed and not run the risk of being attacked on the way back if she woke up. 

That night Dr. Hwang locked himself in his private room to take a few drinks of whiskey and calm his nerves, something

Please log in to read the full chapter