Beginning

My Werewolf Girl [English]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Thanks for your subscriptions and for your votes to:

10001256

cello21

imasone9999

JeTi10

Bubblyfany

taefany18

KalakiMae

Wapaniie

aishern

 

 

Were around 7pm and the sky was turning red by the sunset when Jessica finally was able to reach the cabin that had rented to spend a few days of vacation. She was supposed to arrive much sooner but the place was quite hidden and one wrong turn in the road made her get lost for a little.

"Ash… I finally arrived" Jessica got out the car and began to stretch; she spend more than four consecutive hours driving.

Jessica was in one of hers usual excursions outside the city in search for some inspiration and to refresh hers senses. But on this occasion she decided to be a little more adventurous and instead of going to the beach or to a resort in any tourist known area, Jessica rent a small cabin in the forest.

 

JESSICA POV

When I finish put inside the cabin all the things that I would need to be here the rest of the week, the light of day had already disappeared, so my plan to start taking pictures will have to wait until tomorrow.

The cabin was small; with only one bedroom, a bathroom, living room and kitchen. The place was not exactly as it said the announcement from the internet but that was something that I already was expecting, equal the price was low and the place was decent and had a fireplace and enough firewood outside to keep me warm. 

Without wasting any more time I went to the small kitchen to put on the shelves the food that had been brought; mostly ramen soups and snacks; what can I say, I have never been the type to cook.

When everything was already in place, I sat in the couch near the fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate to read a book and relax. 

 

*AAaaauuuuuuu~* (howl in the distance)

 

I was about to go to bed when a howl caught my attention, 'a wolf' *confused* 'that is not possible, in Korea there are no wolves unless it is in the zoos' thought, I wait a few minutes more to see if there was another howl but didn't hear anything, so I went to sleep.

The next day I prepare myself to go the forest, I take a backpack with items (compass, map, ropes, etc.), water and obviously my camera. I dressed properly to do some hiking.

Even when I am not the most athletic person neither am in bad shape, and the hiking always has been an activity that I have enjoyed. My father used to take us my younger sister Yoona and me from camping each summer when we were kids. 

 

It was 3pm when I stopped for a moment to rest. Because of the howl I heard last night I did not go very far from the cabin; it is not that a simple howl can scare me but it is better to be cautious.

I was eating a sandwich and watching some of the photos I had taken, when I hear barking dogs, followed by a shot.

*woof woof*

*BANG*

 

"What the hell" I was surprised, the noise did not come from very far away but I could not identify the exact address. 

 

*BANG*

 

He heard another shot 'is a hunter?' thought, but the forest was a natural reserve, so must not be hunters. But then I remembered the howl of last night 'perhaps they are behind the wolf' there was a possibility that was the gamekeeper.

'I better return' didn't want to be there if a wolf really was there. I put my things in the backpack.

With half sandwich in my mouth I began to walk back to the cabin but I had the feeling that I was not alone, I turn toward the sides but saw nothing unusual.

‘Calm down Jessica there is no one here' I tried to calm myself and faster my step but the feeling of being observed not disappeared so I started to run. If any of my friends saw me run, they will laugh theirs out of me because my motto have always be 'never run not matter how late you are, it is not make different' but at this moment that cannot apply to this situation.

I did not run too far when a few branches made me stumble and fall to the ground.

"Auch” 

When I lift myself

Please log in to read the full chapter