Chapter 08

Please, Come Back to Hyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This time, it would be Seungri POV

================================================

The first thing Seungri saw when he woke up was the bright light and white wall surrounded him. He was blank for a while until the flashback of what’s happened to him rewind on his mind.

He remembered his father had dragged him out of his school in force, threw him inside his car and drove somewhere else. He remembered a hand covered his mouth and he out immediately, and when he opened his eyes because water that splashed into his face, he realized he was already tied onto a bed.

He was really terrified when two men appeared in front of him with evil smirk and lustful eyes on their faces. Both his hands and legs were tied up so he couldn’t move at all. He could only scream and begged when the wild men stripped him off roughly. He was beyond terrified when one of them started to abuse his body while the other man yanked his hair and slapped him to shut him up.

But he didn’t care as he kept screaming in fear for help and begging them to stop; he noticed the men already started to take off their pants and he was crazily terrified. He was going to be . His world suddenly collapsed and everything around him had turned mute. He didn’t even realize he was being saved. When he felt someone who touched him, he went crazy; struggled and trashed with all his might until he felt he has no energy left and gave in to the darkness.

When two nurses approached him, he was pulled back into the terrifying flashback and his first instinct was to struggle away with all his might. He didn’t care as everything turned mute and blank for him as his mind just kept telling him to run away. Two arms wrapped around him made him even tremble and struggle harder to be free, but it just won’t let him go until he has no energy left.

 

The nightmare kept haunting him back again and again, and everytime it did, he would reject everything around him and pull on his defense to protect himself. In the midst of his blank world, magically he heard his brother kept calling him again and again.

No, it’s a trap; everything is a trap. Nothing could be trusted anymore. But the familiar voice just kept coming back to him; the voice of his brother kept telling him that he will be okay, that he will protect him and not be afraid anymore. His hyung, his SeungHyun hyung called his name again.

Yes, he needed his hyung. He needed to find that source of voice. His hyung will definitely protect him. He’s the only person in this world that will never ever hurt him. He needed his hyung.

And he saw him; his hyung was just in front of him, looking at him lovingly and slowly approached him. When he felt the touch on him, he flinched immediately out of instinct but he kept reminding himself that’s his brother who will never hurt him, and slowly he relaxed himself in his brother embrace. The familiar embrace tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter