Chapter 05

Please, Come Back to Hyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SeungHyun was furiously rejected when the nurse wanted to do injection to his baby brother for calming him down from screaming and struggling away, “No! You just want to shut him back to sleep. Is that how a hospital should do? Just do injection to shut the patient up?” He protested hard as he pushed the nurse away from his baby brother who has curled himself up in the corner of the room, shaking badly.

“OUT!” The nurse didn’t wait for a second before dash out of the messy room. SeungHyun took a deep breath before slowly approached his baby brother who still shaking. “Seungri-ah…” he called his name softly without touching him. “Maknae-ah… don’t worry, they won’t hurt you anymore.”

Still, Seungri didn’t even budge from his position or showing any sign of movement, but curled himself more.

“Seungri-ah, please don’t do this to hyung.” SeungHyun didn’t give up as he kept calling his brother. “Maknae-ah…” When he saw his brother didn’t shake too badly anymore, he boldly tried to touch him but got flinched back.

Sighing, he tried to approach his brother patiently again and again; he didn’t give up until his brother reluctantly turned to look at him, “Maknae, you look at me. I’m SeungHyun hyung, your hyung… Please don’t be afraid of me. I won’t hurt you. Hyung will protect you, hyung promise…”

And slowly, he reached for his baby brother; although the younger boy still a bit tense and flinch out of automatic response, but he didn’t pull away from SeungHyun embrace. And that’s already enough for him; as long as his baby brother wasn’t afraid of him anymore.

 

SeungHyun didn’t leave his baby brother side, not even for a minute. He was afraid if he left for a minute, Seungri would turn back into square one with him. Although sometimes Seungri still flinched away from his touch, but he’s more relaxed with his presence around him.

“Maknae, you want to eat something?” SeungHyun asked his maknae.

Seungri who has been looking out from the window just shook his head.

“How about ice cream? You love ice cream, right?”

Still, the younger boy shook his head again.

SeungHyun was about to ask again when the door click opened, revealed Uncle Kim, the housekeeper. SeungHyun could see how Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter