Chapter 10

Please, Come Back to Hyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kwon Ji Yong has been living in Busan for his whole life. He has never stepped his foot outside Busan even once. His life was always around his birth town, his family, and his best friend, YongBae.

He was born in a family of father, mother, and an older sister. Because of the wide between him and his sister, they’re not close at all and Ji Yong grew to be a cocky brat who always got what he wants. He has shown big talent in music major since young, even his teacher had acknowledged it, but his parents seemed to think otherwise; they wanted for his only son to take the fixed major, the business economic.

Being hated to the subject, JiYong started to rebel against his parents. He smokes and drinks underage. If it’s not for his only best friend, he would probably been in influenced to do drugs as well.

The first time JiYong met YongBae was when they were in 3th grade; both of them were lonely and had no friends; they clicked right away after they knew each other. Sometimes JiYong still confused at their friendship as well. Both he and YongBae have so much different personalities; JiYong is loud, wild, and a brat while YongBae is shy, obedient, and the typical good kid. Well, opposites do attract each other, they say.  

Kwon Ji Yong has always thought that his life would probably stay the same for the rest of his life; stuck in Busan, end up in taking the subject he hated the most, pour out his anger in smoke and alcohol, and still be around his best friend who would never got himself a girlfriend because his too shy personality.

 

Without him realizing, his life has started to change slowly when the arrival of the younger boy who lives with YongBae. JiYong took a direct like to the younger boy, probably because he never ever has someone younger than him; he is the youngest in his family and YongBae is the only child; or maybe it could be fact that without thinking, he just mesmerized by the natural cuteness of the boy.

Whatever that was, JiYong paid no care as he strolled himself towards the boy which resulted himself got quite a shock.

“I didn’t do anything, Bae. I swear. I just greeted him and he’s suddenly turned pale. I just want to check if he’s okay, but he got more terrified” JiYong defended himself, looking at the back of two brothers who faded away from his sight. “I swear, Bae”

“I know, JiYong.”

JiYong couldn’t help but kept reminded by the terrified expression on the younger boy; he didn’t know why, but seeing the fear in the boy made him felt something uncomfortable and for no reason, he hated to see the boy has to experience that. Was something happened to the boy that made him too distance from people? Or is it perhaps the boy hasn’t been able to adapt too well with the new surrounding? Or maybe, maybe he was too scary looking for the boy? Nah, that wouldn’t be, because he’s Kw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter