Chapter 14

Please, Come Back to Hyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seungri, I don't think this is a good idea to follow DaeSung secretly." YongBae was feeling uncomfortable in following the younger boy secretly. Daesung must have his own reason if he didn't want them to know where they live. But what can he do when he was only one vote against Seungri and JiYong was definitely on the youngest side?

"You can go home if you don't feel comfortable, YongBae. Seungri and I can manage on our own, right maknae?" JiYong turned to look at the youngest who just agreed right away.

YongBae eyed his best friend weirdly. Since when JiYong has started to call Seungri as maknae? JiYong just wanted to steal Seungri attention from him. Hell, no way YongBae will let that happen. "That's even more dangerous leaving maknae with only you."

Now, it's time for JiYong to glare at YongBae at his calling Seungri as maknae. Both best friends just glared at each other before Seungri voice broke their staring contest.

"DaeSung hyung is moving already. Let's go, hyungs!" Seungri just walked away leaving the two hyungs no choice but to follow after him.

"Where is DaeSungie live anyway?" JiYong asked out of curiosity. As they followed the DaeSung walk deeper and deeper in the small village, the surrounding got creepier. "Is he going somewhere else before going home?" He wondered out as they watched DaeSung walked inside an abandoned building.

"What is he doing inside the abandoned building?" YongBae was curious as well as they have waited not far from the building for almost 40 minutes, but no sign of DaeSung coming out from there.

"Let’s go find out, hyungs." The maknae suggested which was rejected the two hyungs directly. They didn't want to risk anything bad happen that could happen to the maknae. Just as YongBae was about to volunteer himself to check about DaeSung, the said person has come out from the abandoned building with changing clothes.

It stunned the three of them as they watched DaeSung walked away from another direction, slowly disappearing from their sight.

"Does DaeSung hyung lives inside the abandoned building?” Seungri was the one who voiced out what was actually inside their mind.

DaeSung couldn't be living inside the abandoned building, right?

 

"What are you doing here?”

YongBae, JiYong, and Seungri were shocked as they turned to meet with angry DaeSung. Once DaeSung disappeared from their sight, they decided to enter the abandoned building to check themselves if their prediction was right or not if DaeSung does actually live inside, which turned out to be true.

But they didn't predict that DaeSung will be back in such short time to catch them red-handed. Actually DaeSung was leaving for work but because he forgot his work ID, he came back to take it b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter