Chapter 21

Please, Come Back to Hyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This time, SeungHyun led his baby brother and his three other brothers back to Seoul along with the grandpa and Uncle Kim as well. As he stepped his feet on Seoul, every memories rushed back to his mind and the feeling of nervousness flied to himself. But he braved himself as he knew he needed to be strong for his maknae. He couldn’t show any weakness if he’s going to defeat his father.

It was the time; the time to finally come out from hiding and faced his own father; to take back what has been stolen from them. It was time to return back home.

“Let’s go.” SeungHyun said as he led the others got inside the limo that has been prepared for their arrival. The other three brothers could only had their eyes widen of the exclusive limo service.

“Wow... this car sure can hold more than 10 persons. Cool... Get champagne and everything!” JiYong exclaimed happily as he looked around the luxury limo.

“Help yourself, JiYong. Get whatever you want.” SeungHyun smiled as he turned to look at his quiet maknae. “Don’t worry. Everything will be fine.” SeungHyun assured his baby brother by holding his hand all the way back home.

If the limo has already surprised the three brothers, the Choi mansion where they’re currently entering could make their jaws dropped of amazement.

“This is really your house, hyung?” DaeSung asked SeungHyun in awe. He couldn’t even think that mansion could be called house. It should be a palace for a king, right?

“Welcome back, Young Master SeungHyun! Welcome back Young Master Seungri!”

As they entered the front door of the mansion, they were welcomed warmly by all the maids and butlers. After all, they’re the real owners of the mansion.

“We can’t waste any more time. We will directly go to maknae’s room.” SeungHyun said as he led the way towards the maknae’s bedroom.

 

SEUNGRI POV

As we entered my ‘used to be’ bedroom, everything’s still the same when I left. Nothing’s changed. “We never moved or touched anything since Young Master left the house. We still keep it as you like, in hope someday you will come back again.” Uncle Kim answered my thought.

“Maknae, do you remember any hidden door or safe in your room? Or did Mom ever give you any hint about it?” SeungHyun hyung asked me.

I didn’t reply him as I kept trying to remember from my memories. Honestly, nothing came to my mind about any safe or hidden safe. I never ever knew there’s such thing in room. Gah!

Ignoring my hyung’s question, I kept walking and looking around my room as my memories started to flash back to remember if mom ever said anything about it or not.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter