Chapter 04

Please, Come Back to Hyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“When we found your brother, both of his hands and legs were being tied up on a bed and two men were already going to take him, but luckily we barged into the warehouse in time to stop it. However, your brother was already being stripped off at that moment with bruises all over his body. We have no other way than to knock him out in order to bring him to the hospital because he was throwing a fit and struggling hard when we wanted to help him, we apologize for that.”

 

The explanation from the police officers rang back on SeungHyun mind as he looked at his younger brother who was currently sleeping on the hospital bed. Tears just wet his handsome face as he could transparently saw the red fingers mark on his brother face and the red mark on the wrists from being tied up as well.

 

“Luckily we found no internal wound in his body other than the bruises and red marks all over his body. It will heal in no time. But the other thing that you really need to be concerned is his mental condition. Usually for patient like your brother’s case, they will be traumatized, not to mention he is still an underage kid. I suggest you may need to consider psychiatrist to help your brother.” 

 

What the doctor told him stunned him even more. Psychiatrist…? Mental condition…? No, no, no, SeungHyun couldn’t take it anymore as he dashed out and broke down outside the room. He didn’t hold back anymore as he really bawled his eyes out.

“Umma…”

It was the first time in his life that he felt really helpless; he really don’t know what to do; he really don’t know how to face with the reality in front of him; he really don’t know if he still have strength to carry on wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter