Chapter 15

Please, Come Back to Hyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Another chapter is up! Enjoy!

==============================================

JIYONG POV

Everything was still blurred in my mind as I remembered what the shocking news grandpa informed us hours ago. I decided to stay over at YongBae place that night. I didn’t know why but I just had the feeling that something’s going to happen soon, and I didn’t want to miss it if there’s any possibilities it might be about DaeSungie.

DaeSungie…

Where are you? Are you living well this past week? Why did you disappear on us? Aren’t we your hyungs? Aren’t we your friends?

Why? What did you hide from us?

“Can’t sleep either?” I heard my best friend, YongBae asking me. He must be couldn’t even sleep because of the same reason with me.

“I just hope no matter where DaeSungie is right now, I want him to be okay and not hurting.”

“He will be okay Ji. He can take care of himself very well. He’s even more mature than us.”

I could only chuckle at my best friends words. He was right, though. We are the hyungs, but compared to DaeSungie, we’re just like kids, childish and irresponsible. God, we even lost Seungri. Since that day on, I have thought a lot about myself and promised myself to change to be more responsible and dependable for our dongsaengs.

It wasn’t long until midnight when we heard the knock on our door as grandpa announced that he was just getting the call from the police that they have found DaeSungie and currently he was being help up in the police office.

Oh Thank God for returning DaeSung back! Thank God he’s okay!

 

SEUNGHYUN POV

Just as we arrived at the police office, we were directly being led to the glass room where DaeSungie was held up. Right inside that room, in the corner, DaeSung was cornering himself with his head bowed down to his knee; trembling and freaked out of fear and insecure feeling.

My heart just broke seeing the condition of DaeSungie right in front of my eyes. Oh God, what could have happened to him? I didn’t miss to notice the bruises on his body though. What happened to you, DaeSungie?

"DaeSung!" "DaeSung hyung."

Hearing us calling his name, DaeSungie was actually responded and turned to look at us before he got even more freaked out and scooted himself deeper in the corner of the room. None of us was able to react to our shock seeing the state of our friend.

"We found him inside a small house unconscious with both of his hands being tied back. We guessed he was being kidnapped and the kidnapper was out of the house at that moment. We have tried to get information from him but he was too freaked out to give any response as you can see." The police officer signed toward DaeSung who was still in the same condition since he woke up.

"Can you let us talk to him? Maybe he will be less freaked out with us." The grandpa asked permission from the officer which was granted, since grandpa is still well known in the police department. Still, there's an advantage when you're one of them.

For YongBae and JiYong, they were really shocked and helpless in what to do. Couldn’t blame them though, it must been their first time in facing in this kind of situation.

But for me, it’s a different case. For me, it was like a déjà vu. This reminded me too much of my own maknae when he was being in even more worse condition than DaeSung, It reminded me of my own heartbreaking and hopeless heart as I witnessed my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter