Chapter 11

Please, Come Back to Hyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNGHYUN POV

“Hey Seungri, hyung has some comic books here, you want to read?”

I just smiled seeing the enthusiastic JiYong in approaching maknae. He has been trying real hard in gaining Seungri attention for the  past weeks. I have no idea what’s going with those two best friends, but they’ve been showering Seungri with lots of attention and gifts lately.

Well, YongBae didn’t really need to do that hard since Seungri has already shown improvements around him. I can see how easy YongBae in approaching maknae without scaring him after his successful attempt in rewarding Seungri his favourite Panda doll.

However for JiYong, Seungri still put distance between them. What can I say? From the first impression, JiYong has given maknae the wrong vibe, it wouldn’t be easy for maknae to accept JiYong. But what I admire though, JiYong never gave up a bit. He really likes Seungri and care for Seungri like his own dongsaeng.

And for that, I am really thankful towards YongBae and JiYong. The two of them really shown care and love for Seungri for the past months; with patience, they kept waiting for maknae to open his heart for them.

“I know you like chocolate, right? See? Hyung has already taken out all the peanuts inside. I know you don’t like peanuts, right?” I saw JiYong kept trying to talk to maknae who just had his head bowed down. “Alright, alright, I won’t disturb you eat. I’ll go, ok?”

Just as JiYong left, I saw maknae slowly ate the chocolate cake in front of him. I turned to look at JiYong who smiled widely; his attempt for Seungri to receive his gift is successful. It might be slow, but Seungri has started to learn to trust JiYong as well.

“Hey Seungri, what are you doing? Want to go out to book store with hyung?” YongBae appeared out of nowhere.

Seungri looked up at the voice of YongBae hesitantly. It has been quite some times YongBae kept asking maknae to go out of the store without me with him. However, Seungri still hasn’t feel comfortable enough to leave without me by his side.

But this time though, I was surprised when I saw maknae turned around to meet my eyes. I was shocked to say. Although I don’t need him to ask me, but I can clearly see he’s asking for my permission. I can see clearly from his eyes.

I walked to them as I looked at YongBae seriously, “YongBae, please take care of my baby brother, ok? Don’t let him out of your sight, even for a minute, you understand?” YongBae seemed a bit surprised with my words before it hits him the meaning of it.

He smiled brightly back at me as he promised, “Don’t worry, hyung. I promise you, I will take care of him. Never let him out of my sight. You can trust me.”

“Hey, I want to go too. YongBae, why do you always monopolizes Seungri for yourself? I want to spend time with Seungri too.” JiYong protested as he threw away the apron he’s wearing annoyingly. “I want to go too.”

“No, Ji. You have to take care of the shop. What if many customers come today? SeungHyun hyung couldn’t handle it alone.” YongBae replied his friend annoyed.

“I don’t care. Seungri-ah, you won’t leave JiYong hyung alone here, right? You want hyung to go with you, right? Right? Right?” JiYong was showing his aegyo towards maknae, definitely persuading maknae to let him join them.

I just smiled seeing how happy JiYong when maknae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter